Conference Championship Weekend Thread

I still feel like Iowa could somehow pull this out after all the crap i’ve watched from them recently

Technically that counts, but I was referring to their offense
They would need a defensive breakdown like what happened against us on the long pass or the missed TFL that led to a TD.

Anyone notice that #85 for Iowa got called for defensive holding earlier? Did the same thing he did against us on the late Morgan sack. But this time they called it.

They kept bringing up how dangerous iowa’s Charlie Jones is on kick and punt returns. 0 kick returns, 2 punt returns for -6 yards.

Last edited:

Iowa, 4th down inside the 10, go for it. pack it on the offensive line, send one reciever into the end zone, and send two guys on a crossing pattern near the goal line bringing all the defense to that spot. Reciever in the end zone cant get loose. QB gets taken down. Did they hire Sanford?

You have to give Iowa credit for their second-half adjustments. In three games this season, they came back from a deficit and won.

That'll do it.

Iowa is fraud we knew them to be. Or loss to them stings more than any of our other losses

Iowa, 4th down inside the 10, go for it. pack it on the offensive line, send one reciever into the end zone, and send two guys on a crossing pattern near the goal line bringing all the defense to that spot. Reciever in the end zone cant get loose. QB gets taken down. Did they hire Sanford?

Iowa has done better than I expected but Kirk Jr looks uncomfortable tonight. What do you mean bootlegs don’t work? Pages through playbook, blinks furiously.

I mean I get that Iowa isn’t going to win. But down 25 in the fourth quarter of a championship game you have to go for it on 4th down

Top Bottom