College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Kalscheur's (9 points, 4 rebounds) Cyclones move to 11-0
Mashburn and Pitino lost and are now at 6-6 despite the 25 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists put up by Jamal today.
Carr (6 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds) off the bench today according to the box score. Texas wins and now at 8-2

Kalscheur's (9 points, 4 rebounds) Cyclones move to 11-0
Mashburn and Pitino lost and are now at 6-6 despite the 25 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists put up by Jamal today.
Carr (6 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds) off the bench today according to the box score. Texas wins and now at 8-2
Carr doesn’t even start for Texas and seems somewhat off an afterthought……that can’t be what he imagined when he transferred.

UST -2.5 favored at Omaha. Surprised by this first conference game and it’s on the road.
Tommies have a decent chance to start 2-0 on the road. Omaha is bad, and Denver (Wednesday) might be even worse.

Pretty confident UST will hit the ground running when they’re eligible for NCAA automatic bid in 4 years. Won’t be surprised if they’re right there with SDSU & NDSU, the 🛎 🐄 s in Summit League hoops. Maybe just a touch below.

Just looked at the UST schedule. They play at least 3 UMAC teams

Pitt playing Jacksonville right now. Two teams that we've played and beat. Basically makes this game inconsequential?

Smart guys. It's been two years, if covid didn't kill them then why get a vaccine now?
I didn’t say anything about it being smart or not smart. It was a comment about Hardaway’s ineptitude.
If you want to discuss the merits of vaccines, I’m sure there are plenty of threads on this and other sites to do it

Just for fun, one of these big ten teams will lose
Well, it won't be Michigan with a loss. Purdue Fort Wayne has Covid issues, so the game is canceled. Btw, like many, I'm impressed with Minnesota's play. Michigan won handily ( 30+ point victories) over Nebraska and Southern Utah before and after their 10 point loss to the Gophers.

Well, it won't be Michigan with a loss. Purdue Fort Wayne has Covid issues, so the game is canceled. Btw, like many, I'm impressed with Minnesota's play. Michigan won handily ( 30+ point victories) over Nebraska and Southern Utah before and after their 10 point loss to the Gophers.
We want Michigan to win out, until we beat them in the final 4.
😎

Mike Jones with 11 for Davidson. Good too see him getting healthy.
Yeah.
Just don't understand why the freak Lee isn't in for Davidson. Hurt? He's been sitting for about 5 minutes.
Huge game for Jones with 21 points. They have that international flavor on the team.
Oddly enough, if I'm looking at things correctly, Davidson has a noon game tomorrow.
Quick turnaround after their big win over Alabama.

Last edited:

Looking at the box score for Iowa State, Brockington with 20 points, 13 rebounds and tops it off with 4 steals. Couple minutes left as they are going to win again and stay undefeated.

Pitino and the Lobos pick up a win today at home against Norfolk State. Mashburn with 13 points on 5 of 19 from the field.
Next game is at home against Medved and the Colorado State Rams.
Colorado State had their last game on Dec 11th and they catch New Mexico on Dec 28th
Long span without a game.

Last edited:

Top Bottom