College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Big Ten games today

Green Bay @ Gophers
Northern Kentucky @ Indiana
Kennesaw State @ Nebraska
Illinois vs Missouri in St Louis (Will be the 47th meeting between the two schools)

About 8 minutes left in the Texas A&M CC/Notre Dame game. ND leads 67-62.

Amazing how these lines are set. Gophers win by 16. UST loses by one on a heartbreaking buzzer beater. But they cover.
Yeah it’s crazy especially with UST not much data/ analytics to go off of.. against Montana St spread was 6.5 game State won by 7

Duke losing to Virginia Tech 36-32 at halftime.

Davidson comes back today after their big win last night over Alabama and throttles Johnson & Wales, 106-64. (Local drugstore?)
Hyungjung Lee, a new favorite player, with 12 points in 16 minutes of action.

Sconny game cancelled along with at least 1 other. Worried where this is going with NHL pausing and the number of teams being affected and in protocol.

Big Ten games today

Alcorn State @ Minnesota
High Point @ Michigan State
Nicholls @ Purdue
Illinois State @ wisconsin
Western Illinois @ Iowa

Alcorn State at 1-11. Every game has been on the road. The win was against Milwaukee, 61-57
They've faced some very good teams.
Gonzaga-11-2
Houston-11-2
Wichita State-9-3
Baylor-12-0
Oklahoma-10-2
They have one of those little point guards that seemed to give Willis some issues last game in the first half and in the second half Johnson assigned Sutherlin to him.
Stats for the Braves are rough, although they do seem to offense rebound well, but that could be because they don't make very many.

Last edited:

Mississippi State opens up SEC at 4:00 against Arkansas on the SEC Network.

Michigan let UCF go on an 18-2 run in the second half and are now looking like they are going to lose. Nuts.

Looks like UCF may take down Michigan.
I hate michican't. Maybe Juwan isn't the second coming of Wooden. Not to start a rant, but I want to see the 1 year vs. 2 year, vs 5 year runs of him and his 5 star recruits vs Ben's teams and hopefully 4 stars and/or a 5 star. My money is on Ben.

The NDSU/SDSU game is pretty entertaining. 84-82 SDSU with about two minutes remaining. These are some high scoring teams.

Top ten matchup (Baylor vs ISU) relegated to ESPNU because of bowl season. Bummer. I don’t get ESPNU in my cable package.

Top Bottom