Coach Fleck's To Do List----#1. Get Antoine Winfield Sr.'s phone number!!!!

To me something seems wrong when we have to regulate sex. We should know what is and isn't rape. I went back to college in my late 40s. That was 9 years ago. If all the restrictions on sex that were taught were followed sex would cease to occur. No alcohol by either party. Seriously!!! Getting approval for each and every part of foreplay. Is it OK if I kiss you now? Is it OK if I unbutton your shirt? If it OK if I unsnap your bra? Is it OK for me to touch your breast. So romantic and sexy. Finally is it OK for me to place my penis in your vagina. Once again need affirmation by both parties. Now I read the affirmed consent ruling and both parties not only have to be in agreement that it's OK, but both parties have to be in enthusiastic agreement. Most of the time my wife wants sex I am in enthusiastic agreement, but, there are some cases where my wife wants sex and I'm kind of tired and not really in the mood. I will usually still take care of her desire because I love her and it will make her happy and in the end I don't regret it. Still I'm not enthusiastic about it every time. I don't think she should be considered a rapist on those occasions.

Yep, agree. Seems like the pendulum has swung a bit too far. My point to Crosby is that the EOAA has a directive to protect all from discrimination regardless of their sexual orientation or preferences. That's part of why its report puts EOAA in a it of a challenging place.

Yep, agree. Seems like the pendulum has swung a bit too far. My point to Crosby is that the EOAA has a directive to protect all from discrimination regardless of their sexual orientation or preferences. That's part of why its report puts EOAA in a it of a challenging place.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate that you get my point of view.

To me something seems wrong when we have to regulate sex. We should know what is and isn't rape. I went back to college in my late 40s. That was 9 years ago. If all the restrictions on sex that were taught were followed sex would cease to occur. No alcohol by either party. Seriously!!! Getting approval for each and every part of foreplay. Is it OK if I kiss you now? Is it OK if I unbutton your shirt? If it OK if I unsnap your bra? Is it OK for me to touch your breast. So romantic and sexy. Finally is it OK for me to place my penis in your vagina. Once again need affirmation by both parties. Now I read the affirmed consent ruling and both parties not only have to be in agreement that it's OK, but both parties have to be in enthusiastic agreement. Most of the time my wife wants sex I am in enthusiastic agreement, but, there are some cases where my wife wants sex and I'm kind of tired and not really in the mood. I will usually still take care of her desire because I love her and it will make her happy and in the end I don't regret it. Still I'm not enthusiastic about it every time. I don't think she should be considered a rapist on those occasions.

Sorry my Arizona friend. Although I love your State and spend lots of time there on your golf courses, I have decided to suspend your wife from the household for one year. She can stay with me. :cool:

Sorry my Arizona friend. Although I love your State and spend lots of time there on your golf courses, I have decided to suspend your wife from the household for one year. She can stay with me. :cool:

Be careful what you wish for. She might rape you.

Top Bottom