Cashius McNeilly & Emanuel Miller (Texas A&M) both in the portal

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
Now that the Theo John/McKinley Wright duo dream has been dashed, let's move onto a bigger and better dream-assistant coach, shooting guard, and big forward who averaged 16 and 8 last year for the Aggies (ohh, and he happens to be from Canada also). He just completed his sophomore year.

Have to get that recruiting border up around the Toronto area. C'mon McNeilly.

That would be a solid trio to add to the team. Will be interesting to see if it ends up happening.

Now that the Theo John/McKinley Wright duo dream has been dashed, let's move onto a bigger and better dream-assistant coach, shooting guard, and big forward who averaged 16 and 8 last year for the Aggies (ohh, and he happens to be from Canada also). He just completed his sophomore year.
That Scarborough area kicks out the players.

I'd imagine both of these guys probably stay in the portal until McNeilly is officially hire at the U. I also hate to get too ahead of myself with Miller. I could see him going elsewhere but would be an awesome get.

It's one group of kids we can sell better weather to, giddy up!
I wish. It's actually warmer in Toronto in December-February. Warmer/similar spring, summer, fall maybe, but winter less harsh there. Good news is it our weather is similar.

I wish. It's actually warmer in Toronto in December-February. Warmer/similar spring, summer, fall maybe, but winter less harsh there. Good news is it our weather is similar.
relax. . .es un chiste

It does seem as though, those in Aggieland believe that Miller would be coming with the McNeillys. Apparently Billy Liucci (who's co-owner of TexAgs and really plugged into A&M athletics..appears on the Finebaum show) was on radio down there and insinuated that part of Jamie getting the job here was the potential of bringing those two along with him and that it's no coincidence they both entered the portal on the same day but we'll see I guess. Obviously would be a statement addition for CBJ and give us that player to run the offense through. As others have brought up, starting an Ontario pipeline would be great. We'll get familiar with Caleb Houstan at Michigan pretty quickly next season who's from Mississauga, tons of talent out there.

I can't believe how many players are from Toronto area when I watch CBB. Danalo Banton from Nebraska was one of over a dozen I saw this season. A recruiting hotbed for sure.
The four Canadians that played for the Gophers that I can recall, Marcus Carr, Maurice Walker, Devoe Joseph and Leo Rautins all from the Toronto area.

DO IT! Get that Maple tap flowing that sweet Canadian syrup into our concentrated great lake water and watch the magic. We are men of the North and like the great John Snow, we need to recruit our brethren beyond the wall to fight the evil hordes of the NCAA that always steal our best and turns them into soulless white walkers.

Top Bottom