Cam Christie is entering the Transfer Portal

I kinda misinterpreted his words. So i thank you for clarifying... In my defence I drove 38 hours outa 48...... Was a long couple days
I'm just going by what was posted in here. Someone posted that Fox said that Christie wouldn't have transferred. I don't know if he really said that.

Which seems nonsensical, since he entered the transfer portal. But hey...we don't need to rehash this again. I'm was just clarifying that I didn't hear Fox directly.

Unless he could have improved his stock and then doubled or tripled his money.

To double it he would have needed to be a top 15ish pick and to triple it a top 7 pick. Not saying he couldn't have done that, but odds are slimmer, especially in a better draft class next year.

I'm just going by what was posted in here. Someone posted that Fox said that Christie wouldn't have transferred. I don't know if he really said that.

Which seems nonsensical, since he entered the transfer portal. But hey...we don't need to rehash this again. I'm was just clarifying that I didn't hear Fox directly.

That is what he said. Whether it's true or not....we don't know.

He COULD HAVE entered the portal just to have the transfer option possibility to help leverage alternative choices being offered.

He is starting the clock ticking. The second contract is where the money is.
Almost like getting feedback and advice from professionals and a family who has gone through this before is more valuable than some guidance one could get from GH.
To double it he would have needed to be a top 15ish pick and to triple it a top 7 pick. Not saying he couldn't have done that, but odds are slimmer, especially in a better draft class next year.
Alright, alright. Hopefully Asuma either goes pro or transfers next year too. And we cheer for Charlotte or wherever Christie went.

The only thing that's keeping my interest is the idea of an all seniors team. I only like the Gophers...not other slime teams...so if we're not good, I don't like 'college' basketball. I don't want to waste time on Asuma...and then be told to wish him well when he leaves before even being that good here.

Last edited:

He should have stayed and helped us attain a .500 conference record while playing in front of a raucous home crowd of 6k/game
It's better than an empty G-League game. Or the Black Lives Matter League. Yeah, Christie & Asuma can go make the money, that's fine. But I don't have to watch that crap. This is a Gopher board.

I want to try the all seniors every year route.

Alright, alright. Hopefully Asuma either goes pro or transfers next year too. And we cheer for Charlotte or wherever Christie went.

The only thing that's keeping my interest is the idea of an all seniors team. I only like the Gophers...not other slime teams...so if we're not good, I don't like 'college' basketball. I don't want to waste time on Asuma...and then be told to wish him well when he leaves before even being that good here.
Are you the former Rambling Wren?

Blast from the past!

Top Bottom