Cam Christie is entering the Transfer Portal

LOL do you want to re-think what you just said? Give your brain a little time.

I understand the M/G colored glasses thing. To an extent. But this off-season has been nuts in here.

Poor attempt at gaslighting. File this one under "shitpost".

At first, I said I appreciated your reporting on what Fox said.

Then you went unhinged about it.

You disagree with what Fox stated (go ahead and listen to it yourself) without saying what part you took issue with. Not that it really matters seeing as how Fox has credibility as he was Christie's teammate....while you are one of the posters that most people ignore because of repeated bad takes.

At 46, is it still a good decision or "good" for the program?
Probably both 😃

I was just skeptical that he was a late first round/early second rounder.

Clippers did a good job of helping Coffey develop, so it’s hopefully a good spot for him.

Hope he works hard, improves and makes his mark. He may be a G Leaguer for a year, which might end up being the best thing for him.

If he makes the team, yes. Doesn't matter if he's the first pick of the 2nd round or the last, it only matters if he makes the team or gets a two-way deal.

Go Cam!!
With the G-League, it doesn't even matter if you make the team or not.

He will get to play in professional basketball against much better competition where he can solely focus on basketball. It's the ideal way to improve as a player.

No one made that claim.
No one made the claim that Christie entered the transfer portal as a favor to us??

LOL again. That's funny...as I was just told that I was gaslighting. But this entire conversation is about how Fox said Christie had no intention of transferring...and that he only entered the portal to help us out.

He will get to play in professional basketball against much better competition where he can solely focus on basketball. It's the ideal way to improve as a player.
Yeah.

But I think there's also something to be said for real game experience in games that matter. With packed houses, hostile environments, a real team focus, etc.

Rather than simply a glorified practice.

No one made the claim that Christie entered the transfer portal as a favor to us??

LOL again. That's funny...as I was just told that I was gaslighting. But this entire conversation is about how Fox said Christie had no intention of transferring...and that he only entered the portal to help us out.
Yeah I read it too quickly and thought you were talking about the declaring for the NBA draft. My bad.

Either way, he entered the portal for his benefit but it also can be for the program's benefit as well. There was little downside to it.

So cam allowed the gophers to fill his roster spot, spend his nil.... Then we were what going to kick that player off the team if cam wanted to come back??? Lol

Cam was NEVER coming back
Right...which is part of the point Fox was making. Cam was gone, so he entered tbe portal to let the team replace him.

Right...which is part of the point Fox was making. Cam was gone, so he entered tbe portal to let the team replace him.
He entered the portal before he committed to stay In the draft process... Regardless to wether cam was staying in the draft or not... he was never coming back here...

Top Bottom