Cam Christie is entering the Transfer Portal

The Timberwolves have better defenders and better coaches. The Gophers WILL GET RUN OFF THE COURT if CBJ uses a 6-7 rotation against opponents 7-9 rotation. Just like the end of last season, except the Gophers top seven players will be weaker next year, although their bench will be better next year. The bench that CBJ will never put on the floor.
I'd like to see the Timberwolves coaches try coach this Gophers team. With totally outmatched scrubs, I bet they suddenly wouldn't seem so intelligent.

I'd like to see the Timberwolves coaches try coach this Gophers team. With totally outmatched scrubs, I bet they suddenly wouldn't seem so intelligent.
It would likely be safe to say that with the exact same line up and exact same schedule that the Wolves staff would yield better results than the Gophers staff.

All that being said, there is not enough talent on the Gophers team to win at a high level, not even close.

It would likely be safe to say that with the exact same line up and exact same schedule that the Wolves staff would yield better results than the Gophers staff.

All that being said, there is not enough talent on the Gophers team to win at a high level, not even close.
Was not, or is not?

Top Bottom