Buffs - Coach Prime

Real Americans don’t respond to glitz and glamor and empty puffery.

Real, true Americans admire people who work hard, climb the ladder up through the ranks via blood, sweat and toil.

From the ESPN story. Man. Some people admire loud/brash/aggressive whether it’s verbiage or real or fake displays of wealth. Cultural thing that to some degree seems to cross racial and demographic lines and some people will never see eye to eye on this stuff. Some big time voices in media/people I respect eg have described him as “most charismatic” person in sports. Not the word I’d use…

Deion Sanders' tweet taking aim at the relatively anonymous FCS player was viewed more than 12 million times since it was posted. He also clapped back at another X user who took issue with Shedeur's social media behavior and pointed out Colorado's 4-8 record last year.

"He will be a top 5 pick," Deion Sanders said of his son. "Where yo son going ? Lololol I got time today. Lololol."

From the ESPN story. Man. Some people admire loud/brash/aggressive whether it’s verbiage or real or fake displays of wealth. Cultural thing that to some degree seems to cross racial and demographic lines and some people will never see eye to eye on this stuff. Some big time voices in media/people I respect eg have described him as “most charismatic” person in sports. Not the word I’d use…

Deion Sanders' tweet taking aim at the relatively anonymous FCS player was viewed more than 12 million times since it was posted. He also clapped back at another X user who took issue with Shedeur's social media behavior and pointed out Colorado's 4-8 record last year.

"He will be a top 5 pick," Deion Sanders said of his son. "Where yo son going ? Lololol I got time today. Lololol."
Looks like Deion did not major in English @ FSU. Ebonics limits one's options in life.

Thread the line the way he does, and you get high-risk high-rewards results.

I’d have some major reservations about taking Shedeur Sanders with a top 5 pick and getting involved with that crew.
i would want absolutely nothing to do with him for exactly this reason and won't be surprised if many NFL teams feel the same way. he seems better on the field, but he does some incredibly stupid shit off it (as well as on the sidelines such as the watch situation). If you have to drag Deion with him as well, hard pass. Feels like a repeat of Lavar Ball.

I heard that Spencer Rattler dropped to the 5th round in the draft at least in part because of how some team's perceived him as a bad teammate from the Netflix show QB1. Rattler was in high school and it was 5 years ago. it'll be interesting what the same execs feel about Shadeur as a teammate from this fiasco. SMH

What is everyone's prediction for the amount of wins the 2024 Colorado football team will achieve?

4-8 last year. Still no line this year on either side of the ball. Can sanders stay healthy all year?

The schedule is not super challenging.
NDSU
@Nebby
@CSU
Baylor
@UCF
KSU
@Arizona
Cinci
@TTU
Utah
@KU
Ok State

Probably beat ndsu as they should be able to throw as well as CSU. Think they lose to Nebraska this year. I don’t know enough about the other teams but I’d imagine he makes a bowl this year with how bad the schedule looks so I’d say somewhere between 6-9 wins. Though I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s 3-4 if sanders gets hurt

4-8 last year. Still no line this year on either side of the ball. Can sanders stay healthy all year?

NDSU
@Nebby
@CSU
Baylor
@UCF
KSU
@Arizona
Cinci
@TTU
Utah
@KU
Ok State

Probably beat ndsu as they should be able to throw as well as CSU. Think they lose to Nebraska this year. I don’t know enough about the other teams but I’d imagine he makes a bowl this year with how bad the schedule looks so I’d say somewhere between 6-9 wins. Though I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s 3-4 if sanders gets hurt
The Bison have 2 QBs that could play B1G & will be in NFL training camps in the next few years.

NDSU
@Nebby
@CSU
Baylor
@UCF
KSU
@Arizona
Cinci
@TTU
Utah
@KU
Ok State

I can't stand the Bison, but I'll be cheering for them on this one.....

NDSU
@Nebby
@CSU
Baylor
@UCF
KSU
@Arizona
Cinci
@TTU
Utah
@KU
Ok State

I think they’ll be lucky to make a bowl game. Will be tough for them to go 3-3 in the first six and same thing with the second half. There isn’t an easy win on the schedule.

Top Bottom