Bryce Williams done for year

I don't know if it works -- but you could enroll mid way through a semester and take just half semester classes. I took a 9 week programming course that started halfway through the semester. I assume thats not copacetic with the NCAA but its possible.
If it’s possible PJ will explore it. I’m certain of that.

I don't know if it works -- but you could enroll mid way through a semester and take just half semester classes. I took a 9 week programming course that started halfway through the semester. I assume thats not copacetic with the NCAA but its possible.
Did coach give you much playing time?

Well, the STrib doesn't because their sports editor is a jackass Bucky fan.
In the KFAN Gaard/Fleck Maryland post game interview last week, Gaard referred to him as "Bucky". Fleck did not correct him and also called him "Bucky". Later on, Fleck referred to him as "Bucko" almost as though he forgot the comic bit.

This whole Bucko/Bucky discussion was cute, for about 15 minutes, tops.

They did on their last article
That's only because they're forced to print Fleck's quote as he said it.

"Bryce went down today, Ky was done for a while and we were down to Bucko (Irving) and we had Derik (LeCaptain) on deck. Again, those are the cards we're dealt," Fleck said.

Weird, that Fleck calls him by his correct, team nickname.

That's only because they're forced to print Fleck's quote as he said it.

"Bryce went down today, Ky was done for a while and we were down to Bucko (Irving) and we had Derik (LeCaptain) on deck. Again, those are the cards we're dealt," Fleck said.

Weird, that Fleck calls him by his correct, team nickname.
Off the hills you want to die on Mpls, why this hill? Fleck did touch on it during the radio show. Grimm exclusively called him Bucky. Gaard mentioned seeing someone with a shirt that said Bucko's uncle at the game (in NW), and Fleck said it's lucky Bucko took to the nickname change.

Top Bottom