Bryce Williams done for year

Son of a….crazy we can go through a whole season (Covid shortened) with Mo getting a ton of carries one year and then the next year we lose 3 RB to season ending injuries.

thank goodness we have a strong offensive line. With a weak line injuries like this at RB could derail a season.

Crazy.

I say split the carries 50/50 to Bucko and Ky. Let's roll!

Fleck is having fun with the media more this year than in the past.

That said, everytime a guy goes down another contingency plan gets put in place. Assume the W/O Moore will slide into the rotation this week and LeCaptain looked pretty dang comfortable with the football against Northwestern.

Ball security is the part that gets really scary as you go deeper into the depth chart. Never really had to worry about Mo fumbling, no idea what to expect from the new faces.

Thank goodness Bucko and Ky look to be the real deal and have been able to jump right in as freshmen and contribute. Hopefully they can stay healthy and keep racking up the yardage behind our experienced O-Line.

Sometimes injuries totally wreck a season, so far we have been able to deal with them and keep moving forward.

Still sad to think of what a healthy Mo could have done behind our current offensive line. Man that would have been fun to watch.....but hey....we are getting to see the future now so that is kind of exciting as well.

Wonder if we will see Morgan and Kramer in the backfield at the same time. Could make for an interesting wrinkle with a QB lined up as the running back.

Crazy.

I say split the carries 50/50 to Bucko and Ky. Let's roll!
Not so fast, Crazy. We have no Bucko so you are giving Ky 100% of the snaps. Bad idea. But since we have a mighty fine Bucky, let's give him a bunch. And please don't script out plays to give them each half. Ride the strong horse when he shows up.

Wonder if we will see Morgan and Kramer in the backfield at the same time. Could make for an interesting wrinkle with a QB lined up as the running back.
You're suggesting an Offensive Coordinator who lost a game to an inferior foe because he played prevent offense all game is now capable of designing a scheme wherein two quarterbacks line up in the backfield?

Wouldn't that be interesting.

Sadly, I knew it the second Williams was tackled.

True to form, he didn't go out of bounds.
I'm surprised that the staff allows you to use the moniker of Governor Sibley as he was one of the most racist people that Minnesota ever had. I realize I'm off topic. But you're on the football board using a racist moniker. Have you ever thought why that the name Sibley was removed from a high school recently?

You need to go back and continue trying to understand how Fergus Falls and Alex can actually exist out there ... somewhere... where the hell are they .... ? Do people really live in those places?

You're suggesting an Offensive Coordinator who lost a game to an inferior foe because he played prevent offense all game is now capable of designing a scheme wherein two quarterbacks line up in the backfield?

Wouldn't that be interesting.
Have we improved on offense since that BG game? Then yes, I think Sanford is capable of switching things up to work with the personnel he has available.

I'm surprised that the staff allows you to use the moniker of Governor Sibley as he was one of the most racist people that Minnesota ever had. I realize I'm off topic. But you're on the football board using a racist moniker. Have you ever thought why that the name Sibley was removed from a high school recently?
Idiot.

LOL! And correct.

I wasn't going to post it, but I had a chuckle to myself in response to post #15 that went like "well, if it was the 1800's there wouldn't have been Black people allowed to play football in the first place, so ..."

Ky is good but he seems too focused on holding on to the ball and which hurts his overall running ability. I'm hoping with more time he can make some more guys miss.

Top Bottom