Bryce Williams done for year

@A_Slab_of_Bacon said he was available a couple weeks ago!

Excellent - was he a zero or a negative 1 star recruit?

As for myself, I was a backup TB on our team (2-9 my Sr. year) and my 4.7 40 and stiff hips wouldn't do much on a B10 team except allow me to be a middle aged tackling dummy😎

Damn, that extra year of taking a minimum load; drinking beer; and playing intramural sports all to avoid the draft and going to Vietnam is now costing me. (Still drafted)
Don't be too hard on yourself - you simply lived up to your namesake with the extra year.
Sounds like a good choice as you still require if fondly!

Maybe he has had issues in practice with holding onto the football. He does seem to focus on ball security quite a bit and it costs him some yards from time to time. More reps will get him more comfortable I would hope.
I'd rather him do what he is doing and not ever fumble as he's pretty dang good right now.
Ky has had some scary moments where it looked like he was exposing the ball. I'm guessing coaches have been working on that. I don't think that skill comes naturally to him.

I mean if we went empty every play we wouldn’t ever have a running back injury. You’re spot on
You must be a very successful gambler. You understand likelihood analysis well. 🤓

Excellent - was he a zero or a negative 1 star recruit?
Well it’s unclear if he even knows what sport he has volunteered to play. I’m sure the centerfield to running back transition is very easy though.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didnt a Gopher womens basketball player join the team mid season last year? Otherwise hold open tryouts. Worked out for Vince Papale
I could be wrong but I believe she was an early enrollee (graduated HS early) to join the team. Free eligibility with COVID and took advantage of it.

I could be wrong but I believe she was an early enrollee (graduated HS early) to join the team. Free eligibility with COVID and took advantage of it.
I was sure it was that. Plus she came at the beginning of a semester. I don't think you can enroll randomly in November, though that would be neat.

Ky is good but he seems too focused on holding on to the ball and which hurts his overall running ability. I'm hoping with more time he can make some more guys miss.
Holding on to the ball is more important than getting an extra few yards. He should keep focusing on holding on to the ball.

Ball security is the part that gets really scary as you go deeper into the depth chart.
LeCaptain ran for over 5000 yards in highschool with zero fumbles

If anyone wants to talk Sibley and race I've conveniently made a thread for that in the OTB.
Name may not be great, but I know many wonderful people from there!

Edit: There meaning Sibley County.

So, RB injuries aren’t necessarily about overwork.
Non Contact injuries such as Mo's go up with fatigue. Obviously an injury due to a hit is different, they can coach them on ways to lessen these, like going out of bounds instead of fighting for every yard especially if you already have a first down.

Glad they woke up and started rotating backs more.

For clarification of where we started.

I see a RB on the roster from St. Paul named Kendall Moore. Is he healthy and/or capable of playing?

I see a RB on the roster from St. Paul named Kendall Moore. Is he healthy and/or capable of playing?
Guessing we will find out on Saturday. He hasn’t played yet this year but if he is available he will probably get some carries.

Not so fast, Crazy. We have no Bucko so you are giving Ky 100% of the snaps. Bad idea. But since we have a mighty fine Bucky, let's give him a bunch. And please don't script out plays to give them each half. Ride the strong horse when he shows up.
We don't have a "bucky" we are not Wisconsin we have a Bucko.

He is a walk-on from the Saint Paul Conference. Assume he is healthy. PJ, as you know, is a black hole when it comes to player medical information. Moore probably didn't travel to Northwestern because of the travel team roster limit; certainly would be available to play in a home game, if healthy.

He is a walk-on from the Saint Paul Conference. Assume he is healthy. PJ, as you know, is a black hole when it comes to player medical information. Moore probably didn't travel to Northwestern because of the travel team roster limit; certainly would be available to play in a home game, if healthy.
He played at East Ridge which in the Metro East Conference. We could have used a player like him at Harding.

I was sure it was that. Plus she came at the beginning of a semester. I don't think you can enroll randomly in November, though that would be neat.
I don't know if it works -- but you could enroll mid way through a semester and take just half semester classes. I took a 9 week programming course that started halfway through the semester. I assume thats not copacetic with the NCAA but its possible.

Top Bottom