Brosmer

Texan Gopher

Reaction score
He is legit. He is a better QB than what we had.

Our OL is terrible this year.

You give him some time to pass and he is legit.

With a good OL and an OC that wasn't afraid to be aggressive and he is really really good.

Too bad we have an OC that goes conservative until it's too late and our OL.is the worst I have seen in a decade.

Definitely a pocket passer. His mechanics are solid and he seems to understand how to place the ball in spots where it's more difficult for defenders to grab them if the passes are off. I wish we had him another year, I think he's one of the better pure qbs we've had in this program and he's spent a lot of time this year acclimating to the change of pace. He's done well considering all of that.

He's good. Possibly even as good as advertised. Unfortunately we have a lot of poor play calling and an offensive line that gives him little time to work. A little better line play.....and this team could be 4-1 right now.

We havent replicated what he worked out of at his previous stop - Tempo, Hurry-Up, and being aggressive.

Definitely a pocket passer. His mechanics are solid and he seems to understand how to place the ball in spots where it's more difficult for defenders to grab them if the passes are off. I wish we had him another year, I think he's one of the better pure qbs we've had in this program and he's spent a lot of time this year acclimating to the change of pace. He's done well considering all of that.
I wish we had him another year too! I've thought that frequently. He's doing very well considering it's his first year running our offense, has a poor offensive line and below average receivers aside from Daniel Jackson. We might pick up some excellent WRs from the portal that would like to play with him if we did have him for that extra year. In any case, it should be easier to attract WR talent now that we actually throw the ball. Improve the offensive line's pass blocking and assuming Drake Lindsey works out, we could have a Gopher offense next year that is pretty exciting! Can we leverage Brosmer's play by saying we plan to do the same with Drake Lindsey next year? He's a big, pocket passer, right? I'd say get him on the field, but Brosmer's shown we actually have a chance to come back from even large deficits.

What about Daniel Jackson's NFL future? He seems like he'd be an excellent NFL slot receiver, right? Very quick and unbelievable hands! Excellent ball skills for a guy that is not very big.

He's good. Possibly even as good as advertised. Unfortunately we have a lot of poor play calling and an offensive line that gives him little time to work. A little better line play.....and this team could be 4-1 right now.
Well said

Top Bottom