Brosmer is not a stud.

Wtf does that mean? I’m not claiming any glory days. You’re a Brosmer defender and that’s fine, no big deal. The second one was a bad decision, which is 100% on the QB. Watch the replay.
Brosmer is about as good of a QB as we've seen at Minnesota. He's clearly better than Leidner, Weber, Grey, and Kaliakmanis. He looks like Cupito and Morgan. He's not a Heisman contender, but Minnesota has never had a Heisman contender, and with the current environment, if they did, he would just transfer right out (see Penix).

So, keeping that in mind, I think the thing that you want isn't possible, which is why some of us are much happier with him than you are.

People are nuts if they think that Lindsey will be better than Brosmer is this year. He won't. If that were true, he would be playing for Notre Dame.

What's not always true, however, is having an offensive line that cannot run block. This line sucks compared to even the small-dude lines that Kill used to throw together.

Brosmer is about as good of a QB as we've seen at Minnesota. He's clearly better than Leidner, Weber, Grey, and Kaliakmanis. He looks like Cupito and Morgan. He's not a Heisman contender, but Minnesota has never had a Heisman contender, and with the current environment, if they did, he would just transfer right out (see Penix).

So, keeping that in mind, I think the thing that you want isn't possible, which is why some of us are much happier with him than you are.

People are nuts if they think that Lindsey will be better than Brosmer is this year. He won't. If that were true, he would be playing for Notre Dame.

What's not always true, however, is having an offensive line that cannot run block. This line sucks compared to even the small-dude lines that Kill used to throw together.
He’s not better than Weber.

Not sure what happened at half time, but from section 207, Gophers receivers open in the first half but covered like blankets in the second half.

Top Bottom