Brosmer is not a stud.

It's a complete waste of time playing him. He's gone after this year and isn't good enough to justify to keep giving him meaningless reps.

Our offensive line sucks, bad. Can't run block for shit, not even against Rhode Island or Nevada, then it's throws on predictable passing plays.
Carroll is only playing because he's a local Notre Dame transfer but has shown way too much why ND pulled the plug on him.

Has it?

yep. He’s not that good
Just like any other QB he has to have protection in the pocket, Lombardi; funny how you didn’t have this retort in the second quarter.l when he did.

Do you ever post anything positive on here or do you just relish fixating on the negativity? If it the latter, then I pity you my friend.

Last edited:

Our offensive line sucks, bad. Can't run block for shit, not even against Rhode Island or Nevada, then it's throws on predictable passing plays.
Carroll is only playing because he's a local Notre Dame transfer but has shown way too much why ND pulled the plug on him.
This game is NOT on the OL

100% correct and this forum needs to accept it. Some absolutely terrible decision making and missed throws that hurt our momentum. Lights are too bright for the kid. Dumb of PJ to throw all his chips in with an immobile FCS transfer
Yep but I’m a sick for saying it

Drake Lindsey time?

At least that conversation has to be had with Max to push him in his final year of football...

Lol. Seriously what game did you watch. Both picks were 100% on him.

Yes he’s better than AK but that is like saying shit is better than piss.

One was a deflection. The other was a bad pass....but he was also getting killed by the sun. Either way.....Brosmer has not been the problem. The line has been horrible.

One was a deflection. The other was a bad pass....but he was also getting killed by the sun. Either way.....Brosmer has not been the problem. The line has been horrible.
Lol keep thinking that. The first was WAY behind the receiver.

The second one he had TWO wide open receivers. Go watch the replay.

Lol keep thinking that. The first was WAY behind the receiver.

The second one he had TWO wide open receivers. Go watch the replay.

The first was a bad pass. In his defense....the sun was blasting him in the face to start the game. I don't think he makes that pass otherwise.

The second was a deflection. That's never "100%" on the QB.

But let us know more about your glory days on the gridiron.....Couch QB......

The first was a bad pass. In his defense....the sun was blasting him in the face to start the game. I don't think he makes that pass otherwise.

The second was a deflection. That's never "100%" on the QB.

But let us know more about your glory days on the gridiron.....Couch QB......
Wtf does that mean? I’m not claiming any glory days. You’re a Brosmer defender and that’s fine, no big deal. The second one was a bad decision, which is 100% on the QB. Watch the replay.

Wtf does that mean? I’m not claiming any glory days. You’re a Brosmer defender and that’s fine, no big deal. The second one was a bad decision, which is 100% on the QB. Watch the replay.

Yes. These are college quarterbacks. You should have a phone down to the field to let them know that you saw an open receiver from your couch.

Just like any other QB he has to have protection in the pocket, Lombardi; funny how you didn’t have this retort in the second quarter.l when he did.

Do you ever post anything positive on here or do you just relish fixating on the negativity? If it the latter, then I pity you my friend.
Wtf is your problem? I post lots of positive things but don’t make excuses for poor play.

Top Bottom