Big Visits This Weekend!

Awesome. Can we discuss Mason and Brewster in this thread as well?

None of the last 10 posts were about visits this weekend. I just wasted my time.

Any updates on who is here/actually coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much Weber comparisons and the Modes will be stepping in...

Better talent than he had at WMU, with plenty of talent in returning players who have had significant playing time during an 8 win season. QB situation is way overblown, IMO. Both Rhoda and Croft are better suited for Fleck's offense than Mitch.

I thought the first part there was a really great point. But then I looked at the 2017 schedule and it looks like the Goohers don't have a MAC schedule, unfortunately.

I thought the first part there was a really great point. But then I looked at the 2017 schedule and it looks like the Goohers don't have a MAC schedule, unfortunately.

Which is why no one is expecting him to go 13-1.

Back on topic... All of you twitter people please post the visitor's tweets this weekend. Especially the "surprise" visitors.

One of Fleck's WMU who flipped sight unseen, getting his first tour of the new digs:

Fleck and Co must have told the recruits to maintain radio silence this weekend. Nothing of substance coming from anywhere. This being the last weekend combined with the references to big things to come, you would assume things would be blowing up. Very odd how quiet it is.

Have we confirmed if Samuel Holmes is here?

Right place right time I guess. I saw PJ and all of his weekend visitors at Smaaash arcade at MOA last night. Everyone appeared to be enjoying themselves.

Think I also recognized Callahan, Simon, and Smith. Couldn't recognize any of the recruits.

Right place right time I guess. I saw PJ and all of his weekend visitors at Smaaash arcade at MOA last night. Everyone appeared to be enjoying themselves.

Think I also recognized Callahan, Simon, and Smith. Couldn't recognize any of the recruits.

Love it. Smasssh at MOA is the perfect place to take recruits. I wonder what Claeys would have done had it been him organizing the weekend -- all you can eat buffet somewhere?

Fleck and Co must have told the recruits to maintain radio silence this weekend. Nothing of substance coming from anywhere. This being the last weekend combined with the references to big things to come, you would assume things would be blowing up. Very odd how quiet it is.

I agree with this 100%. Normally you hear something; Having a good time, locker rooms are awesome, new performance center looks great. Very quiet. I can see though where coaches nationwide are nervous wondering if they are gaining or losing a recruit.

Not worried about the class this year. Just fill the holes best you can so we don't have 2 lost recruiting classes. Next year will be the year where expectations should be high. Fleck needs a top 5 class in the conference to save face. Then we still need to see if he can coach them or not.

Are we allowed to have high expectations next year or is that still too soon?

Are we allowed to have high expectations next year or is that still too soon?

As a rather new daily reader to GH I'm thinking your comment is tinged with sarcasm. Fair enough. In a post shortly after his hiring I opined that PJ would have the 5th rated class in the Big Ten in 2018. Nothing has happened to change that opinion. By the way, I've attended Gopher football games for 50 years and have seen all the good and bad in recruiting. I'm going to suggest to you that the best is yet to come under Coach Fleck.

Love it. Smasssh at MOA is the perfect place to take recruits. I wonder what Claeys would have done had it been him organizing the weekend -- all you can eat buffet somewhere?

I mean, I know this was a joke that was frankly in poor taste.

But the answer is yes. Jerry and Tracy always took the kids to FOGO.

Top Bottom