Berkley Edwards Injury

If you went to a dr, and they diagnosed you with a high ankle sprain, I presume they would treat you.

Lets end this little charade, shall we? You aren't saying I'm wrong, so either state that you were diagnosed or admit that you self diagnosed a high ankle sprain, and I promise not to laugh for too long.

Pretty pathetic 2.

Wishing for speedy and complete rcovery for Edwards08.

I'm going to vomit in my mouth if I hear one more time how it will be a good thing to redshirt Berkley Edwards. We need his speed on the field this year, not in 2017! If he is as good as you think he is, he will be in the NFL in 2017 anyways so it doesn't matter.

Besides, we have Jeff Jones in the fold for next year along with about 4 other highly ranked RBs scheduled to take OVs, including Deron Thompson who is as fast as Edwards but bigger. Plenty more backs are coming next year. For the last time, we aren't "burning" a redshirt, we're playing a kid who can help the team right now.

Agreed.

So to actually discuss the injury, Kill said today that Edwards has been running. Who knows about Thursday but if he's running now you would at least think it's a sign that it's not too severe and he won't be out too long.

So to actually discuss the injury, Kill said today that Edwards has been running. Who knows about Thursday but if he's running now you would at least think it's a sign that it's not too severe and he won't be out too long.

Keep in mind, 09, it's not all about running, it's about cutting and changing direction on a dime. But at least he is running, that is a good sign of improvement.

When I have a dilemma like yours I always believe the GopherHole.

When I have a dilemma like yours I always believe the GopherHole.

Killjoy, GopherHole in and of itself is not the expert. It is the members that share their expertise that makes GopherHole the leader in knowledge.

Keep in mind, 09, it's not all about running, it's about cutting and changing direction on a dime. But at least he is running, that is a good sign of improvement.

Marqueis could still run straight line last year, just couldn't cut or stop/start.

Killjoy, GopherHole in and of itself is not the expert. It is the members that share their expertise that makes GopherHole the leader in knowledge.

Man, you are on a roll old wise one!

Any sprain has degrees. All we heard was high ankle sprain. We don't know the severity.

Top Bottom