Ben Johnson is a Disaster

They need to fire Ben Johnson. I'm convinced, finally. No excuses for the way tonight's game finished. No poise, undisciplined and poor decision making. Johnson is an awful head coach. I will not spend 1 more dollar on Men's basketball tickets until they change coaches. People will not buy tickets until there is change.

If they lose more than 4 games before January 1st, a mid-season change is in order.

I told myself I wouldn’t watch the Gophers this year given Johnson’s predictably abysmal results.

I saw the score on ESPN and, slightly hopeful, turned it on just after half. Just… wow. Didn’t take long to get back to total apathy. I’ll check back in when they hire a qualified coach.

The Ben Johnson haters coming out of their holes. You really think this team is going to be as bad as you all hoped?
Oh FFS.
You came in here to gloat over a second half lead, and ended up looking as bad as Christie's 3 pt prayer.

Don't blame us because you came to this thread to peacock and ended up stepping on your own dick.

And...yes, Johnson is STILL a disaster.

The Ben Johnson haters coming out of their holes. You really think this team is going to be as bad as you all hoped?

Losing an extremely winnable game, with what I would call a 100% coaching decision (going stall ball) is about as bad as it gets. No we won't be as bad as last year (congrats I guess), but will we be good?

Oh FFS.
You came in here to gloat over a second half lead, and ended up looking as bad as Christie's 3 pt prayer.

Don't blame us because you look came to this thread to peacock and ended up stepping on your own dick.

Premature. But anyone who'd want to burn this team to the ground over that is an dope.

Losing an extremely winnable game, with what I would call a 100% coaching decision (going stall ball) is about as bad as it gets. No we won't be as bad as last year (congrats I guess), but will we be good?

It was bad. Can't deny that.

I was only talking about your comment specifically, it could have aged really well if we won. Chill out LOL it would have been great to win this game, are the Ben Johnson haters in the room with you right now stocker? It was an objectively terrible finish, I will be at the game Saturday cheering for a better result.

What is the name of the poster who admits he is a Badgers fan but swears he is also a Gophers fan who has the best interest in the program??? Does he still post here or has he disappeared now that our program has gone to shit

Ben Johnson is not the team, merely the weakest link of the team
He’s a Nebraska fan with nothing better to do.

That would explain a lot.

Pitino wasn't cut out for this job, and he had plenty of opportunities to prove otherwise. Hiring one of his assistants who has no business being a head coach, as a replacement, is where the problem lies.

And GWG crawls out of his hole. Assuming he'll disappear until the next loss.

That would explain a lot.

And GWG crawls out of his hole. Assuming he'll disappear until the next loss.
I guess we’ll see you soon then GWG. Ben got turned down by Northern Illinois and Montana State and still people defend his as a Big Ten coach

I guess we’ll see you soon then GWG. Ben got turned down by Northern Illinois and Montana State and still people defend his as a Big Ten coach

Could be worse......the Gophers could be the Cornhuskers.

Top Bottom