Ben Johnson is a Disaster

Says the guys who's too big a coward to post during the game. Slimes in after the game has turned. No doubt that GWG will be back to being a coward after tonight.
I didn’t know bravery was equated with posting in a thread during a game. Good to know

Premature. But anyone who'd want to burn this team to the ground over that is an dope.

It was bad. Can't deny that.
It’s not that we want to burn it to the ground, we just want to remove the open gas can (that is housed in a small fire two feet away from the Tree) then put out the fire so the tree can grow properly without destructive hazards immediately nearby.

You want to create any more ill will and disgust about Gophers men's basketball, tonight's game will increase emptying out the barn? A lot of people have already lost trust in the programs direction. Just don't know how you get change without changing the leadership. This is not sustainable to have a revenue sport tanking like this for a second consecutive year. I don't get it, I thought Ben Johnson would be a better coach but he looks lost.

You want to create any more ill will and disgust about Gophers men's basketball, tonight's game will increase emptying out the barn? Just don't know how you get change without changing the leadership. This is not sustainable to have a revenue sport tanking like this for a second consecutive year.
Have a good conference record and people will show up

Based on your handle, I thought you knew everything.
I know enough to not think an unqualified assistant with no head coaching experience passed over by Northern Illinois and Montana State would work as a first time head coach of a big ten program. But then again most people knew that

I didn’t know bravery was equated with posting in a thread during a game. Good to know

Have you ever heard of the $5 Bits of Broken Chair Trophy?

Proved my point. Keep going. You are a classic.

If the point was that you revel in Gopher losses....yeah....that was kind of obvious. Does masochism run in your family?

You want to create any more ill will and disgust about Gophers men's basketball, tonight's game will increase emptying out the barn? A lot of people have already lost trust in the programs direction. Just don't know how you get change without changing the leadership. This is not sustainable to have a revenue sport tanking like this for a second consecutive year. I don't get it, I thought Ben Johnson would be a better coach but he looks lost.
The Barn will be empty. The local sports media will utterly ignore them. Zero interest. Zero buzz. A dead program. Barring a massive surprise in B1G play, Coyle's hand will be forced.

I know enough to not think an unqualified assistant with no head coaching experience passed over by Northern Illinois and Montana State would work as a first time head coach of a big ten program. But then again most people knew that
It was a joke, sport🤣
Obviously, no ill will intended.

The Barn will be empty. The local sports media will utterly ignore them. Zero interest. Zero buzz. A dead program. Barring a massive surprise in B1G play, Coyle's hand will be forced.

Don't be dumb. This team will be competitive in the Big Ten. Probably not fighting for an NCAA bid.....but not nearly as bad as the trolls in this thread think.

Don't be dumb. This team will be competitive in the Big Ten. Probably not fighting for an NCAA bid.....but not nearly as bad as the trolls in this thread think.
Winning 5-6 B1G games won't change anything regarding fan/media interest being dead. It's possible the conference is weak enough they will be middle of the pack, but this was a pretty average Mizzou team too,

I rarely post during any games because I actually watch them and don’t waste my time on here.

Are you trying to convince us that you're too slow to post on a message board during a game?

Good angle you have going there.

Why is this acceptable? It's year 3 (in one of the worst B1G's I can recall). If the expectation level is already that low, what the hell are we even doing?

Winning 5-6 B1G games won't change anything regarding fan/media interest being dead. It's possible the conference is weak enough they will be middle of the pack, but this was a pretty average Mizzou team too,

Change what? Do you think this team is going to be better or worse than you thought before the season started?

Change what? Do you think this team is going to be better or worse than you thought before the season started?
So by that logic, if they were picked to finish dead last in the conference and they finish 12th, Ben should keep his job?

Why is this acceptable? It's year 3 (in one of the worst B1G's I can recall). If the expectation level is already that low, what the hell are we even doing?

Do you care if this is a better team than the past two years? You think burning it to the ground and restarting is better? Rather than seeing how the young players gel?

About the same. They have another meaningful game in 2.5 weeks.

You seriously think this team is about the same as last year? :rolleyes:

Don't be dumb.
The barn will ne empty.

I don’t post during threads because I watch on YouTube TV and it’s about a 2 minute delay.

The CBJ apology tour is a really odd group though. They bump this thread after beating UTSA and then in the middle of a game with an ok team.

For Ben Johnson not to be a disaster at this point, this team needs to contend for the tournament. Anything less, and it’s been a disastrous three years.

Have you ever heard of the $5 Bits of Broken Chair Trophy?

If the point was that you revel in Gopher losses....yeah....that was kind of obvious. Does masochism run in your family?
I root for the Gophers. To be honest, you are the one I mock, not the Gophs or Ben Johnson. That’s probably not nice though. I’ll stop.

So by that logic, if they were picked to finish dead last in the conference and they finish 12th, Ben should keep his job?

Hey.....Scott Frost kept his job for.....how many years?

Do you care if this is a better team than the past two years? You think burning it to the ground and restarting is better? Rather than seeing how the young players gel?

You seriously think this team is about the same as last year? :rolleyes:
No. But that's a pathetic bar. I thought they would 5-6 B1G games. I still think that.

Top Bottom