Badgers/AZ State

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Good game. I'm impressed with AZ's speed, but what's with the black uniforms?

The Sun Devils have been shooting themselves in the foot all game. And they had some pretty goofy looking uniforms last year as well. Like the helmets......don't care for the faded numbers. Either way.......go AZ State.

They are about to pound one in as well.

Sconnie about to go down. On a related note......I wouldn't want to play ASU. They have a wicked passing attack.

You can throw on Sconnie. Too bad the Gophs are lacking in that area right now.

AZ is a really dumb team. They are giving it to the Badgers.

Correction: Both teams and the officials were dumb. Unbelievable.

Anderson pulls a Bulema and farks the clock up. Hilarious. An idiot succeeded by an idiot. Love it.

I don't feel bad at all for the Badgers. They could have gone the safe route and just kicked it... too bad so sad.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I love seeing Wisconsin getting hosed.

What was Stave even doing there? Did he just set down the football? Hard to tell being half asleep and standard definition tv.

Well if Stave takes a knee they wouldn't have been in the situation where somebody can jump on the ball. Pretty poor officiating though. Should have been a delay of game call on that D lineman.

Wow. Just wow. Glen Mason thought that was awful.

I was temporarily mad that I had bet on the Badgers, but then remembered it's +5. So, suck it Bucky.

I don't feel bad at all for the Badgers. They could have gone the safe route and just kicked it... too bad so sad.

You clearly have not seen Bulemia's point chart.

Yep. Plus, the receiver was clearly out of bounds on the play that got them in fg range. I don't feel bad for them at all.

Fan-freaking-tastic. 14 hours of watching college football and I was rewarded with saving the best for last.

What was Stave even doing there? Did he just set down the football? Hard to tell being half asleep and standard definition tv.

It was bizarre. Wisconsin players were also trying to call time-out and they didn't have any. Is that a penalty as it is in basketball?

Stupid on Starve's part. He didn't take a knee and sets the ball down. ASU thinks it's a fumble; guy covers it. Game time runs out. Poor Little Rebecca !!! Hee-Hee

Stave definitely didn't take a knee. Most bizarre ending I've seen in a long time.

I'm not sure.......what the heck is the rule there? If you 'give yourself up' does the clock stop? Why didn't he just take knee like EVERY OTHER QUARTERBACK???!? Odd finish to say the least.

Top Bottom