B1G vs PAC-10...

GopherHoopsFan said:
Man, you guys are all homers because you're excited about the progress your crap team has made. Be real, this team sucks.. be more like me.. be a realist and be more mature while you're at it. You think Tubby can coach?.. Sampson sucks, Coleman can't start because he sucks, you think Rodney has progressed.. get real, he sucks too. 10th place finish? Sucks. NIT.. sucks. Meaningless banner potential.. hilarious that you guys would be euphoric about it.. fire your crap coach.. why don't you pick a new team to cheer for in the mean time.

Devoe Joseph.. enough said.

I am right, you are all wrong.. that's just the way it's got to be. Am I mad? No.. because I don't care. I am forced to come on here because I need to show you all the way.. none of you understand.. this team is bad, NCAA tournament.. I think not. Get real people, I am the best.. you're the worst, I'm at the top.. you're at the bottom (with your crap team). WE all know it.

GopherHoopsFan

Obviously a Badger fan being an idiot. Or just Minngg.

2nv5lon.jpg

wel minngg Minnesota beat South Dakota State soooooooooooooo. oh wait you banned I guess you can't respond oh well

This was a really fun read. I actually think a real thread on the PAC12 vs the Big10 would be fun right now considering how low one conference has sunk and how high the other is these days. However, watching a person unravel worse than that Jet Blue pilot has some sort of strange fascination with it that I just can't turn away from.

Then don't imply I am mad. It implies that I care.

The fact that you are responding would imply you care. The fact that you feel the need to respond to every message board post would imply that very low self esteem. The fact that you are mocking people for being excited about the effort from this team would imply that you're either not a fan of Gopher basketball, or that you're simply a bitter old man that screams at kids to get off his lawn.

Man, you guys are all homers because you're excited about the progress your crap team has made. Be real, this team sucks.. be more like me.. be a realist and be more mature while you're at it. You think Tubby can coach?.. Sampson sucks, Coleman can't start because he sucks, you think Rodney has progressed.. get real, he sucks too. 10th place finish? Sucks. NIT.. sucks. Meaningless banner potential.. hilarious that you guys would be euphoric about it.. fire your crap coach.. why don't you pick a new team to cheer for in the mean time.

Devoe Joseph.. enough said.

I am right, you are all wrong.. that's just the way it's got to be. Am I mad? No.. because I don't care. I am forced to come on here because I need to show you all the way.. none of you understand.. this team is bad, NCAA tournament.. I think not. Get real people, I am the best.. you're the worst, I'm at the top.. you're at the bottom (with your crap team). WE all know it.

GopherHoopsFan
GopherHoopsFan - if we ever get lonesome for Mnng (whatever, I can't be bothered to fix my typos since he didn't) now that he is gone, you do an perfect imitation!

Sorry I was late to this party...great job done by you all, you had me laughing throughout this thread. Here's my late contribution, how I imagine minngg reacting when the banhammer came down (at the 1:30 mark; NSFW/C language):

You grow up. The very reason you have forums is to have different opinions. Not to rip and ridicule everyone that has a different one that you. I agree it is an accomplishemnt to win 4 games in a row. But it doesn't override the terrible Big Ten conference season this team had. I never said people can't enjoy it. But when I see posts ripping Devoe Joseph because we are in the NIT finals or saying this will shut up the Tubby critics, then I get involved and offer my opinion. Sorry if it is different than yours. That's life.

Edit post: The fool was was banned? I'll back off...but here is how I feel about it (leaving this part in):

You know what, NOBODY on here thinks playing in the NIT final is some huge, amazing accomplishment. But I, for one, will readily admit that it IS a good accomplishment, is akin, IMO, to winning one NCAA Tournament game (which is also no huge accomplishment but is indeed a good one); and this tournament has been exciting. We're watching our favorite team mature in front of our eyes. We see kids happy and excited to play. We see Rodney Williams and Andre Hollins both becoming team leaders and stars. We see other kids busting their butt off every play, diving on the floor, sacrificing their bodies to win. We see Tubby getting excited on the bench, yelling instructions to his players, complaining to the refs. We see a guy on the bench ALL YEAR and recovering from a torn ACL so excited about his teammates that he jumps up and down in pain and hugs his bench teammates when good things happen. We see guys making great, unselfish passes to teammates so that THEY score, even though it comes with little glory for themselves. We see guys taking charges, guys helping each other up when they are on the floor, even helping up the opposing players when they knock them down. We see everyone displaying great sportsmanship. And we even see Ralph smiling, injured on the bench. AND YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY FOR THE TEAM?

Great thread. Takes your mind off the current situation.

Top Bottom