B1G vs PAC-10...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The #10 team in the B1G just beat the #1 team in the PAC-10. Just saying.

South Dakota State beat them by over 25 in Washington. Funny how when Devoe is scoring at Oregon everyone calls the Big 12 junk and a terrible league. When we beat Washington is is some great achievement.

South Dakota State beat them by over 25 in Washington. Funny how when Devoe is scoring at Oregon everyone calls the Big 12 junk and a terrible league. When we beat Washington is is some great achievement.

YOU_MAD.jpg

Not mad at all. Laughing at the hypocrites. Do you seriously think I care about the NIT? Do you think anybody cares? The first game on ESPN was pre-empted by an exhibition baseball game. Madison Square Garden loooked like a ghost town. Rather than post insults try refuting my claim.

Not mad at all. Laughing at the hypocrites. Do you seriously think I care about the NIT? Do you think anybody cares? The first game on ESPN was pre-empted by an exhibition baseball game. Madison Square Garden loooked like a ghost town. Rather than post insults try refuting my claim.

Oh-he-mad.jpg

Nobody cares what you think. All the interviews and quotes from the team reveal that they are very excited and happy to be playing at MSG. That is what matters. This is great experience for a team that starts 3 frosh and 1 soph.

Nobody cares what you think. All the interviews and quotes from the team reveal that they are very excited and happy to be playing at MSG. That is what matters. This is great experience for a team that starts 3 frosh and 1 soph.

I didn't say it wasn't good experience for the players. It is. But is it such a big deal that Devoe Joseph is home crying? Give me a break.

I didn't say it wasn't good experience for the players. It is. But is it such a big deal that Devoe Joseph is home crying? Give me a break.

Who said anything about Devoe? You're the only person to bring up his name in this thread.

Your arguments:

Do you seriously think I care about the NIT? Do you think anybody cares?

No, I don't seriously think you care about the NIT. Yes, I do think SOMEONE cares about the NIT.

Funny how when Devoe is scoring at Oregon everyone calls the Big 12 junk and a terrible league.

Why anyone would call the Big 12 junk due to Devoe's scoring at Oregon is beyond me.

When we beat Washington is is some great achievement.

Great? Probably not. Fun? Yes. For a lot of us. Not for you of course, you're above the NIT.

I didn't know Oregon played in the Big 12.

I enjoy watching the games. They just don't mean anythng. It is good for the kids and gives them experience, but people act like this is a championship of some kind that matters. During the half time of thegame, they hardly ecen talked about the game. They talked about the women's game and the Final Four. When I hear we are one of the last two Big Ten teams playing by this coachng staff, I just laugh.

Minngg,

Why do you call the Gopher's "we" when you generally are so negative?

After reading this, I am convinced Minngg is more concerned about the NIT than any other human on the face of the planet. It is a shame that he doesn't realize that himself because the Gophers just made the finals. :)

I enjoy watching the games. They just don't mean anythng. It is good for the kids and gives them experience, but people act like this is a championship of some kind that matters. During the half time of thegame, they hardly ecen talked about the game. They talked about the women's game and the Final Four. When I hear we are one of the last two Big Ten teams playing by this coachng staff, I just laugh.

Is it one of those fake laughs that people do when they're afraid to show their true emotion? You know, because you're mad?

After reading this, I am convinced Minngg is more concerned about the NIT than any other human on the face of the planet. It is a shame that he doesn't realize that himself because the Gophers just made the finals. :)

Huh? Read this forum. You think I amore concerned about the NIT than any human? The finals of the NIT? Really? Just like Washington State last year??? Wow!!!!

Is it one of those fake laughs that people do when they're afraid to show their true emotion? You know, because you're mad?

Why am I mad again? Because the Gophers won an NIT game? If I am amad, I would call you euphoric.

Huh? Read this forum. You think I amore concerned about the NIT than any human? The finals of the NIT? Really? Just like Washington State last year??? Wow!!!!

Bro, why do you care so much about NIT?

Top Bottom