All Things Weather

I don't get why so many people want to live there. I'll take the winters over this any day. They're going to end the month with an average temp over 100 degrees.

giphy.gif

I think this summer has been about perfect temperature/humidity wise. I’d just like to see a little more rain.

I can’t believe people actually do this. Revoke their license.

California could see its first tropical storm landfall since 1939 this weekend or early next week.

I don't get why so many people want to live there. I'll take the winters over this any day. They're going to end the month with an average temp over 100 degrees.

Crazy talk!! After tomorrow, looking forward to enjoying almost a week of temps barely getting above 90, in late August! Heck yeah!!

I can still bike ride every morning around sunrise when it's comfortably high-80s. And summer down here, with excessive heat, is about 10-12 weeks; MN winter is like 6 months. Ugghhh.

The list is long, way too long... humidity, bugs, etc To each his own, I guess. I was back there in MN last week, I'll be back there again next week and just can't get over how just plain WET it is. Good grief. Took a shower and hung out the towel and it was still wet the next day. WTF...

Crazy talk!! After tomorrow, looking forward to enjoying almost a week of temps barely getting above 90, in late August! Heck yeah!!

I can still bike ride every morning around sunrise when it's comfortably high-80s. And summer down here, with excessive heat, is about 10-12 weeks; MN winter is like 6 months. Ugghhh.

The list is long, way too long... humidity, bugs, etc To each his own, I guess. I was back there in MN last week, I'll be back there again next week and just can't get over how just plain WET it is. Good grief. Took a shower and hung out the towel and it was still wet the next day. WTF...

And yet everywhere in the northern plains/upper midwest has been dry most of the summer.

Who's ready for some dewpoints in the mid-70's and temps in the 90's?

Dang it is hot! Rode my bike to the store this morning and unfortunately was sweating like a pig as I shopped.

Did an all day ride yesterday. Went to three beaches to jump in. All closed due to water quality. Had to go all the way to Minnetonka. All good when in motion. As soon as I stopped...waterworks.
Exactly!! Whoa, you are a glutton for punishment to do an all day ride. Good for you! Very impressive. That jumping in the lake had to feel very good when it finally happened.

There's been a cold front wobbling back and forth here in Wisconsin today. We've been at 95-97 most of the day and just 30 -50 miles away it's been around 80-85.

Last edited:

Hurricane Idalia now forecast to be Cat 4 at landfall and storm surge as high as 16 ft. Luckily landfall will be in a more rural area than the Tampa area.

Top Bottom