All Things TV Series Recommendations/Reviews

Finished the first season of Bodkin (not sure if there will be a second season?) with Will Forte on Netflix. It was solid.

Man, I had forgotten the name of that series already when someone asked me about what I had seen recently. I still liked HiJack a lot, thought it was well done and as I said, I'm a big Idris Elba fan. LOVED his series "LUTHER", by the way. I think that is on Amazon Prime. Great show

We just finished "Sugar" on Apple TV. I'm a big Colin Ferrell fan, thought it would be good, and I honestly can't say I would recommend it. It wasn't terrible, it just wasn't great, and the ending was just completely off the wall. All in all, I would have to say it was pretty disappointing as a whole.

Has anyone else started watching "Presumed Innocent" on Apple TV?

Yes, just watched the fourth episode and it’s turning the heat up and imagine the last episodes there’s (8 in total) will be stellar; the first three were slower.

I’d give it a B so far and see that it can end up as a B+ or even A-.

I’m a huge Bill Camp fan and would watch it regardless. Bill delivers as usual.
The old Harrison Ford movie was just outstanding, one of my favorites. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone. I am fully aware going in that it will be hard for the series to stack up. They kept a lot of the names the same and the same general premise.

Top Bottom