All Things Paige Bueckers Recruitment Thread - Videos, Analysis, Tid-Bits, Articles

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score

UConn sophomore guard Paige Bueckers underwent surgery on Monday afternoon to repair an anterior tibial plateau fracture and lateral meniscus tear. The timetable for her return is estimated to be eight weeks from Monday, which would make her available in early February.

Bueckers suffered the injury on Dec. 5 during the final minute of UConn's matchup against rival Notre Dame. At the time of her injury, Bueckers led the Huskies in points, assists, and steals

PhiloVance

Reaction score
Unfortunately set of circumstances. Feel for her. I made a point of watching her perform whenever I could as she could Dom I nate a game with such apparent little effort.

Chico Gopher

Reaction score
Unfortunately set of circumstances. Feel for her. I made a point of watching her perform whenever I could as she could Dom I nate a game with such apparent little effort.
The other thing about her, that is really rare, is that she can dominate a game with-out needing to score. And she makes it look pretty easy. If one is just looking at her stats to see what kind of player she is, you're missing a lot of what makes her great.

Top Bottom