All Things New Gopher Uniforms/Helmets Thread: UPDATED 1/20 with New Uniforms!!!

I watch and enjoy sports to escape math. This is making my head hurt.
If 2x4, 3x3, and 4x4 make your head hurt, can you figure out the score if someone just tells you how many touchdowns have been scored?

I tend to round up alot. Its a useful defense mechanism as a Gopher fan but I probably over tip on meals.

If 2x4, 3x3, and 4x4 make your head hurt, can you figure out the score if someone just tells you how many touchdowns have been scored?

If the ball is on the 25 and you're kicking a field goal, how long is the field goal? I can't figure that one out without saying it out loud.

That's a lie, Gray didn't have to wait til Friday, they already did the teaser video lol

Haven't watched it yet but I think it is just perfect that all three of the power trip have goatees. Just what I expected and, no, that is not a compliment.

Thanks Nadine, I would never, ever in a million years have seen that. I found it mildly entertaining. "Jenna" needs to work on her acting, though.

there goes nine minutes of my life

anyone else having trouble with the sound? and not that funny...

I had only the clock ticking sound. No vocal audio.

Kfan was interesting but could have been a few minutes shorter and still just as entertaining. I'm glad to see the U of M trying to do their own production stuff just wish they had some better people putting these teaser videos together because they are close but they don't quite hit home. Still good to see them trying to build excitement.

This thread is like listening to a discussion between teenage girls trying to decide what to wear to the Prom. Get a life, girls.

I saw it on Facebook earlier and clicked on it in hopes of getting a sneak peak.... Hilarious is not a word I would use to describe this video....

I liked it. This wasn't a professional production. A radio station put the thing together, with a guy that doesn't even have his own show. What else did you guys expect?

I rarely listen to the PowerTrip, but I have heard Meatsauce filling in on some of the other shows and I have to say, I cannot believe someone who knows as little about sports as he, is actually given air time. Maybe some people find him funny, but he should not be on a sports talk station. He knows nothing about sports, and doesn't seem to care to, which is totally fine, but putting him on the air as a producer or whatever his role is, is more of a detriment to KFAN than a positive (in my opinion).

I thought it was alright but why wouldn't he shower before doing the clip? He looks like someone on COPS.

It's so funny to belch and pass gas into the microphone.

Well...I do have a very nice quality microphone attached to my computer, and I've entertained my 9 and 6 year-old boys for hours burping and farting into it and e-mailing them.

Although, I do doubt that anyone else wants to hear it.

I actually enjoy the Power Trip, but Lambert is terrible. Just terrible. There are two possibilities: 1. He really is as stupid as he comes off. 2. He isn't that stupid and it's all an act. I'm inclined to believe it's the latter (because I just can't believe anyone could legitimately say some of the things he does), but either way, it's not funny and is just pathetic. He's not funny, not intelligent, not entertaining, not captivating, and has no business being anywhere near a microphone of any sort. All of the same goes double for Hawkey.

It is silly to invest any time in predicting uniform combos before they are made public. I remember the last time the Gophers changed uniform styles, they had players come out and show each color pants and jersey. There was maroon, gold, and white pants. There was maroon and white jerseys. There were NO gold jerseys. As soon as they wanted to add them, they did. Gold jerseys were worn at least three times (maybe more) despite not being in the set of jerseys unveiled to the media/public prior to the 2008 season when they changed styles.

They even threw in gold jerseys for one game in 2007 BEFORE any "major" uniform change was made from the Mason years.

I remember the last time the Gophers changed uniform styles, I posted a picture of the uniforms I found on here to Rivals before they were "officially released" and got a call from the Gopher football office asking where I got the picture from within an hour.

7nTnr.png

You lost me at "power trip morning show".

I can't believe that they let that juvenile gargage on the radio. It's so funny to belch and pass gas into the microphone.

Get your hoidy-toidy panties un-wadded.

The Power Trip is probably the 2nd best show on the Fan after PA's show. Granted, I only am able to catch 30 minutes of the Power Trip, so maybe there are some poopy bits they have. Never have I not enjoyed it, though. Most of the time they get me laughing, which is nice at 5:30am.

Top Bottom