All Things New Gopher Uniforms/Helmets Thread: UPDATED 1/20 with New Uniforms!!!

Not reading all 39 pages, aren't they scheduled to be released to the public today?

So where is Formo or some of the others on Gopherhole that were part of the early viewing uniform deal. What - did they tell them to stay away from us until 4:00?

So where is Formo or some of the others on Gopherhole that were part of the early viewing uniform deal. What - did they tell them to stay away from us until 4:00?

Probably.

Audio Fix

I was having issues with the sound too but realized i was getting some of it, so i decided to temporarily disable my surround sound and this seemed to clear up the issue.

It's a long flight to Area 51 from MSP.

Official release is today, but a Gopherholer got some early release pics and posted them a few pages back. They're somewhere between pages 12 and 38.

I think those were just some jerseys a guy mocked up on his own. I know over on FBT that MV had some mocked up and I am pretty sure that is what they were.

I think he was being a smart-ass, trying to get people to look through 26 pages for no reason.

They have been duct-taped to the south goal post.

Another way to get to eight (and only eight) would be with a second helmet, for example:

(helmet/jersey/pants)

maroon/maroon/maroon
maroon/maroon/white
maroon/white/maroon
maroon/white/white
white/maroon/maroon
white/maroon/white
white/white/maroon
white/white/white

Just reading this for the first time. Did any of you consider there could be more than one style of jersey that is maroon (or another color)? How many different combos does Oregon have? 100+?

97 minutes until we find out.

There is going to be three helmets, you guys. Crazy Joe said a while ago that they would be White, Gold and Maroon Matte.

Is there an online stream of the unveiling anywhere? I can't find mention on gophersports.com of anything.

There is going to be three helmets, you guys. Crazy Joe said a while ago that they would be White, Gold and Maroon Matte.

I've only seen 1 helmet, the one that was unveiled before Christmas, not saying you are wrong but they didn't have it displayed with the uniforms.

Grant Erickson @GEricksonScout
Some of Nike's inspiration for the new #GopherUniforms more pics to come
pgeard.jpg

More pics from Nike... #GopherUniforms
a00deo.jpg

9uiqj.jpg

Lots of Murray Warmath in the Nike pictures. #GopherUniforms
dvfin.jpg

43uya.jpg

Is it just me or is GH running painfully slow for anyone else right now? Wanted to get on here to complain about things which I have not seen yet but it's kinda difficult when it takes 10 minutes for the page to load.

gopher sports .com posted a teaser video of some player reactions to the uni's.

ack, sorry old news.

The unveiling event they are going to starts at 4pm. They're not seeing it any sooner, just in person.

My sisters best friends mothers dad said he heard from somebody on Facebook that the numbers are on the shoulders. No really!

Maturi on the unis:

"The only thing I said, respectfully, is I don't want them to be Maryland or Oregon," Maturi said Thursday. "That's all I said. I don't want anybody from Maryland or Oregon to be upset with me. That's just Joel Maturi wanting it to be more traditional. I'm a little bit more conservative. I didn't want them to be too loud. Although you know what, kids love loud. I understand that today."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_19784600

Go Gophers!!

Was it Queis that said, "when you look good, you play good." I am way more excited to see what kind of team we field this year, but the jerseys could be very cool as well. I'm pumped, five minutes.

Maturi on the unis:

"The only thing I said, respectfully, is I don't want them to be Maryland or Oregon," Maturi said Thursday. "That's all I said. I don't want anybody from Maryland or Oregon to be upset with me. That's just Joel Maturi wanting it to be more traditional. I'm a little bit more conservative. I didn't want them to be too loud. Although you know what, kids love loud. I understand that today."

Go Gophers!!

I love when Joel refers to himself as Joel Maturi.

Maturi on the unis:

Go Gophers!!

One of the better things he has ever said.

nG

Maturi on the unis:

Go Gophers!!

Lame. My expectations have suddenly dropped exponentially now that I know Joel had any input.

Top Bottom