All Things NCAA Transfers and NBA declaration

A big commitment coming...

I'd guess Trier, or Shayok. Torian Graham maybe as a dark horse?? Who knows...

*All I know is if it is either Allonzo Trier, the Power Forward from Houston (Tashawn Thomas), or the SF from Xavier, I just might poop my pants!! :eek: :clap: Too much? Okay.

To me a "big commit" implies it's a guy some of the major players have offered, a Duke, a Kentucky, a Louisville, a Michigan State, a North Carolina, a UConn, etc. Are we (legitimately) recruiting anyone for 2014 that fits that description?

We could be and just no one knows about it.

A big commitment coming...

ibg2lQ23rPAHlV.gif

With Harrell going back to Louisville, I'd keep an eye on their players/commits/current recruits. True they are only at 13 right now, but opportunities for post players next year just went down ... maybe Mahmoud will come back into play? Maybe somebody else that hadn't committed there yet but had been recruited by Rick and they no longer have room.

There are also over 300 transfers out there, many of them immediately eligible. I'd be really disappointed if we didn't get at least one immediately-eligible transfer that can help us next year, and I still expect we will.

With Harrell going back to Louisville, I'd keep an eye on their players/commits/current recruits. True they are only at 13 right now, but opportunities for post players next year just went down ... maybe Mahmoud will come back into play? Maybe somebody else that hadn't committed there yet but had been recruited by Rick and they no longer have room.

There are also over 300 transfers out there, many of them immediately eligible. I'd be really disappointed if we didn't get at least one immediately-eligible transfer that can help us next year, and I still expect we will.

I think we need a guy who can play right away. I am assuming it's someone who can since it's in this thread. Tommy either has a source or he is playing everyone of us and becoming a major distraction.

Now I feel like we're playing 20 questions.

Does his name sound like something that goes with Coke (the drink)?

A+simple+game+of+guess+who.+Pulp+fiction+was+on_c74f1a_4044321.jpg

My work productivity went down about 20% for the next day or two.... It is imminent that I get absolutely nothing done....

You are putting yourself out there Tommy. I like you... But I don't always have to like you.

Don't be Guy Faukes on us....

And Guy, dont come in here crying about giving free info yada yada yada... We all hate you.
Haha! I dont mean to be vague, but I am giving you what I know. I hear a game changer is on the hook. He may be a pop warner game changer, but a game changer, none the less! Seriously, I think we will be all happy in a day or two!

I'd guess Trier, or Shayok. Torian Graham maybe as a dark horse?? Who knows...

*All I know is if it is either Allonzo Trier, the Power Forward from Houston (Tashawn Thomas), or the SF from Xavier, I just might poop my pants!! :eek: :clap: Too much? Okay.

Trier is 2015 and this is a transfer thread. Torian Graham is visiting with Kelvim Sampson at Houston and I haven't heard of one thing saying Minnesota has interest. Again this being a transfer thread, it isn't shayok. I'm guessing a wing transfer.

Anyone have a Rivals subscription? Looks like there is a thread over there regarding a transfer.

The guy we are going to land will start here this season. (95% guarantee).

Trier is 2015 and this is a transfer thread. Torian Graham is visiting with Kelvim Sampson at Houston and I haven't heard of one thing saying Minnesota has interest. Again this being a transfer thread, it isn't shayok. I'm guessing a wing transfer.

Anyone have a Rivals subscription? Looks like there is a thread over there regarding a transfer.

My best guess is Justin Martin from Xavier.

FWIW almost every one of Pitino's signings have been out of left field. I don't recall a buildup to any of last years transfers, we just heard when they signed. Josh Martin I don't recall having a "signing day" buildup neither for Nate Mason. They may have showed interest but that was part of the recruiting cycle.

Last year Dre popped out of the woodwork and so did our Cambodian friend. My guess is this one will surprise the hell out of everyone. Pitino

My money is on someone we haven't even considered.

I don't have a Rivals subscription, but it looks like Ryan James just started a thread titled "Gophers may be adding a juco soon"...

Torian Graham would be my guess?

The guy we are going to land will start here this season. (95% guarantee).

Are you guessing or is your source the same as Tommy's? You're both putting yourselves on the line here.;)

I don't have a Rivals subscription, but it looks like Ryan James just started a thread titled "Gophers may be adding a juco soon"...

Torian Graham would be my guess?

Graham would be nice if he has his head on straight. Wonder how him and Morris would feel about competing for the same starting spot though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The link has someone taking a shot at the GH (not sure why, aren't we all Gopher fans?) and then Ryan says there is a "hidden JUCO" name out there that is 7 feet and would validate what Tommy is saying.

Are you guessing or is your source the same as Tommy's? You're both putting yourselves on the line here.;)

Not same source as Tommy, but we are in agreement. I personally think it's [almost] riot worthy unlike TF, but maybe I'm just a starved Gopher fan. :)

The link has someone taking a shot at the GH (not sure why, aren't we all Gopher fans?) and then Ryan says there is a "hidden JUCO" name out there that is 7 feet and would validate what Tommy is saying.

That would be gravy.

According to James, it's a 7 foot juco that may be committing in the next few days. That's all that was given.

Is it possible that Duluth kid who got caught smoking cigs could be that 7footer? Otherwise not seeing what 7foot juco that could br out there, unless some really under the radar guy, which doesn't get me that excited

Sent from my LIFE PLAY using Tapatalk

Not same source as Tommy, but we are in agreement. I personally think it's [almost] riot worthy unlike TF, but maybe I'm just a starved Gopher fan. :)

We're all starved here. It's just hard to believe in this day and age an impact player can go under the radar for this long. The days of "hidden" players that we know will be impact right away seem far gone to me. There's way too many people watching basketball and with access to social media to hide a prospect for too long. My curiosity is whetted. If this is another foreign project or some guy they pulled out the prison league, I'm putting both of you on "ignore.";)

thanks for all of your posts tommy, much appreciated!!

Top Bottom