All Things NCAA Tournament Games

Bama getting about every call down the stretch (they're making a lot of those calls happen through being aggressive) with SDSU playing not to lose and it's getting them into tons of trouble. should be a great finish

outstanding press break by 20. He's made the plays down the stretch for them. Very impressive.

Miami to the Elite Eight was the only good aspect of my bracket this year.

Mountain West is very overrated and meh.

Apparently we could’ve hired some guys from there, but good we didn’t!

We. Didn’t. Hire. Brian. Dutcher.

I don’t even know what to say anymore. How do people not lose their jobs for horribly bad decisions like that? He’s such a goddamn good coach and SDSU is as solid as they come. Go win a title, Dutch!
It's not even that. They hired someone else without letting Dutcher interview, even though he was interested.

When's the last time all #1 seeds were eliminated before the Elite 8? I love the chaos.

Spot on. That’s what pisses me off most. That they didn’t even interview the man! He’s an elite coach and he wanted to be here. Beyond brutal.
Didn't interview Smith either. Or Medved. Just Ben, Sam Mitchell and Ben Jacobsen.

This is why I like when my bracket is busted early. I have a great chance of winning $400 in our pool but on the other hand watching Alabama lose would be great.
You have your priorities straight, my friend.

My two team SDSU/Miami parlay looking solid.

Bet both too.

Also....as they keep talking about how there has never been an Elite Eight without a #1 seed.....they are glossing over the fact that Xavier beating Texas could mean that not one of the TOP EIGHT teams (#1/#2 seeds) made the Elite Eight. Not one of them could win three straight games.

Spot on. That’s what pisses me off most. That they didn’t even interview the man! He’s an elite coach and he wanted to be here. Beyond brutal.
Not only did they not hire or even interview Dutcher, but we have essentially “doubled down” by forcing fans to sit through this garbage for another year, due to optics or some other BS reason. Life is short. Why waste time when you don’t have to?

Top Bottom