All Things NCAA Tournament Games

Looks like good Tennessee showed up today, we'll see if it's called fairly down the stretch.

Are we still on the 5-year plan for Ben to qualify for the tournament? Seems timelines have accelerated in this new world, at least for competent coaches.

Is Muss the most punchable head coach in college basketball?
maybe, but he’d have been great to see heading up the maroon and gold. His enthusiasm is admirable. You can tell he really cares. Reminds me bit of Fleck.

Our head coach would never take his shirt off like that after a game. We have class at the Unversity of Minnesota unlike those filthy Hogs.

Musselman is just a goon.
I'll take a shirtless goon over a loser like Johnson any day.

We could have had him for $4 or $5 million, but he's at Arkansas due to our penny wise and pound foolish administration.

How much money have we lost with the sh!tty product Johnson has on the floor versus what we saved in coach salary? It has to be in the millions.

Last edited:

Unfortunately Houston was placed where KU should have been placed. Auburn was a better team to play in this round. I felt Arkansas would be a tough matchup here which turned out to be true. Tough to defend a titled.

Boy it sure has been a fun tourney to watch with so many of the lower seeds winning games. Portal parity?

Last edited:

Our head coach would never take his shirt off like that after a game. We have class at the Unversity of Minnesota unlike those filthy Hogs.
He might, but he would get a very sternly worded column from college basketball expert Jim Souhan the next day about how nobody goes to the game to see that.

Princeton wins 2 games in the NCAA Tourney.

We won 2 gsmes in the B1G.

Don't tell me about the administration, the NIL, the weather, this, that, or the other.

Get a fucking coach. FFS.
We'll always have the 2021 Ashville Championship and that hearty handshake from Roy Williams.

Top Bottom