All Things NCAA Tournament Games

I don't watch as much hoops as I used to, but I posted in the B1G tourney thread that I thought Purdue was a .500 team without Edey. I don't know how the NCAA does the seeding, but Purdue has to be one of the worst #1 seeds in the history of the tournament. Not very good guard play and a couple of white guys who are Rick Mount (look him up) wannabes.
Rick the Rocket was a player!!! First high school player to be on the cover of SI

I don't watch as much hoops as I used to, but I posted in the B1G tourney thread that I thought Purdue was a .500 team without Edey. I don't know how the NCAA does the seeding, but Purdue has to be one of the worst #1 seeds in the history of the tournament. Not very good guard play and a couple of white guys who are Rick Mount (look him up) wannabes.
What a shooter Mount was!

Drake really got fucked by officiating. Massive difference in free throws.

FAU / Memphis high quality entertainment in this 1st half.

Could drain it from anywhere in the arena. Always wonder how many more PPGs he would have had if the 3-pointer would have been in effect when he played at Purdue.
Think he had 63 in a game against Iowa

Purdue should never have lost to that team. Regardless.....Purdue was way too slow. Teams need at least some athleticism to win a national title.

Could drain it from anywhere in the arena. Always wonder how many more PPGs he would have had if the 3-pointer would have been in effect when he played at Purdue.
For his 3 year career he average over 32 ppg, 84% ft shooter, 48% FG shooter. Unreal. He would have had 3-4 more points per game with the 3 point line

Watching former gopher Brian Greenlee in at crunch time for a tournament team is crazy and depressing. He didn't look like a D1 player here. And now...
Kids get better.

I don’t remember seeing the number of players yelling and fighting with their team mates like early in this years tourney. Maybe just being shown more than in previous years but it does seem more frequent. Also, in the 1 n done era it’s unusual to see a 26 yo playing- DeAndre Williams.

I don’t remember seeing the number of players yelling and fighting with their team mates like early in this years tourney. Maybe just being shown more than in previous years but it does seem more frequent. Also, in the 1 n done era it’s unusual to see a 26 yo playing- DeAndre Williams.
That's a common occurrence with Memphis

Miami was +15 over the last several minutes while being out of timeouts. See coaches, you can trust your players sometimes.

Minnesota recruited Jakobe Coles. Unsuccessfully....of course.

Top Bottom