All Things Kerwin Walton Recruitment Thread (Class of 2020)

Nobody on here is disrespecting the privacy of the Walton family. As far as I know, no one is peering through the family room window or holding a cup to the front door and listening in. We're just commenting on a message board.

I am.

And I can confirm he will not be going to BYU.

What will he do when he actually has to make a really important decision...vs where to attend college for one year ...all paid for

Nobody on here is disrespecting the privacy of the Walton family. As far as I know, no one is peering through the family room window or holding a cup to the front door and listening in. We're just commenting on a message board.
Only spoke for myself. Never mentioned anyone else.

At this point KW should sleep on it and make the decision with a clear mind tomorrow.
It would seem to be down to MN and one of the other schools.

At this point KW should sleep on it and make the decision with a clear mind tomorrow.
It would seem to be down to MN and one of the other schools.
What will change between now and tomorrow morning?

Others are waiting for him to make his decision.

F that. Move on without him. Why is he so special?? He’s not even a 5*.

But he's known exactly where he's going all along, right?

I have a daughter graduating hs this spring. It's down to two schools. She said she'll announce on May 1st. I'm on pins and needles...?‍?

Big decisions best made in the morning. He's worth the wait if he signs.

As someone who finds it repulsive when kids "narrow" their list of schools to 18, tweet out "grateful to receive an offer" and do everything they can for attention, the inability to make a decision, which I truly think isn't an attempt at attention, may be just as frustrating.

I want him to come here, but as a UNC fan, I'm not going to be bummed if he picks the Heels, but at this point I just want to know.

I was wondering why I haven’t gotten an update on my phone in regard to a decision. This is crazy sauce.

Gopher fans are blowing up his instagram telling him to stay home. Go do the same! This is crazy. Is it him vs his Dad. The longer this drags out the more I think he might just stay home.

When the girl you ask to prom takes a long time to say yes, and is staring at another guy when she finally does say yes, then there's a pretty good chance she's going to dump you the morning after the dance.

As easy as it's going to be to transfer, Walton might just bolt if the first year isn't completely perfect.

And that's fine. More power to him. But at this point, Peterson or Kier are looking pretty good.

Top Bottom