All Things Gophers Basketball Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread

It seems like Ben really likes versatile guards that can play on and off the ball, most of these guards outside of Holloman are really similar. Ben definitely has things he looks for.

Oh really? (Being serious here, maybe it's a known famous thing from the past)

Is there a link or quote to what he said?
Lydon Murtha was part of the famous Deja Vu strip club incident. It's a joke I guess...but he called the visit "a turnoff".

Lydon Murtha was part of the famous Deja Vu strip club incident. It's a joke I guess...but he called the visit "a turnoff".

Wasn’t the rumor at the time that Lyndon had a fine time out with the boys, but changed his tune when his girlfriend found out about it?

anyone care to put together a little summary on where we stand with the current sets of guys we're targeting? Seems like we had a slew of visitors then a whole bunch of quiet afterwards and it's been rather hard to follow. thanks to anyone willing to do so!

Any GREAT NEWS, insider information.
a committ Iin the next few days I also any news on any bigs for 2021?
I asked the AD, Mark Coyle. He replied:
Thank you so very much for your interest in Gopher athletics. We are so excited for the future of our basketball programs at the University of Minnesota. Whales and Bennie are just knocking it outta the park on the recruiting trail. We have so many highly rated recruits with interest in attending the finest institution in the Big Ten, that frankly I’m a little worried we might not have room for all of them. As you know I’m not able to give you any names or updates or specific information about anything but we are all excited about the job the coaches are doing. Go Gophers!
Hope that helps!

He’ll be first, prediction is soon
I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

tenor.gif

Will the story of, I think it was a Ohio State recruit anoucing that he will play 2 sports in college help with getting Tre to commit to the Gophers?

Top Bottom