All Things Gophers 2024-25 Schedule Updates

Losing record before the turn of the new year will usher in a change

Losing record before the turn of the new year will usher in a change

Are you kidding? That's not going to happen. That didn't even happen in the 9-22 season (although they were only 6-6 at the end of December; they would have been 7-6 but Alcorn St. cancelled).

Last edited:

given Coyle's recent statements about the need for a stronger non-conf schedule, I wonder if Ben & Co. are trying to find some better opponents for the remaining open dates?

I don't think Coyle had Fairly Ridiculous in mind when talking about the non-conf opponents.

given Coyle's recent statements about the need for a stronger non-conf schedule, I wonder if Ben & Co. are trying to find some better opponents for the remaining open dates?

I don't think Coyle had Fairly Ridiculous in mind when talking about the non-conf opponents.
You say Coyle has no involvement in 'NIL' and no knowledge of why players are leaving.

Now you're saying he has no involvement or knowledge of scheduling?

You say Coyle has no involvement in 'NIL' and no knowledge of why players are leaving.

Now you're saying he has no involvement or knowledge of scheduling?

The coaching staff is directly responsible for scheduling the out of conference portion of the schedule. Coyle has absolutely no involvement.

The coaching staff is directly responsible for scheduling the out of conference portion of the schedule. Coyle has absolutely no involvement.
I'm guessing by his recent comment of "a decent non conference schedule" he took some heat from folks unhappy with last years non conference schedule and the AD made some suggestions to the coaching staff.

Nothing official… my hunch yes.. Green Bay I am sure is scrambling a bit with their schedule now… I would think they keep the UST game.. close enough to bus game is scheduled already.. we will see
Update: Green Bay & Tommies starting 4-year home & home in Green Bay this season.

2025-26 & 2026-27 at St. Thomas, 2027-28 back in Green Bay.

You thinking he’ll bomb out or move up quickly?
I know he and the family are lifelong basketball/basketball people but he just doesn't come across on the radio and in interviews as a guy with the personality to relate to players nor have the focus to all in grind through the rough spots.

The decision to do radio AND coach is so naive! If that works he is a wizard.

Why not just leap to President? Lotta people would vote for him just because he is not 65 yet.
Yeah. He's Teflon too. Nothing sticks to him. Nothing is his fault. And he knows nothing about any of the things that have happened.

Last edited:

Top Bottom