All Things COVID-19 College Football Impact

Gee. A guy who is new at his job, and has never done anything like this before, is experiencing some problems.

No one could possibly have anticipated that. It's shocking!

What do the people who hired him have to say? They aren't saying squat. they're still hiding under the furniture and letting the new guy take all the heat.

(of course, the article points out that Delany himself admits he mid-handled some situations early in his tenure, but that doesn't fit the narrative that Warren is the villain here.)

Gee. A guy who is new at his job, and has never done anything like this before, is experiencing some problems.

What do the people who hired him have to say? They aren't saying squat. they're still hiding under the furniture and letting the new guy take all the heat.

(of course, the article points out that Delany himself admits he mid-handled some situations early in his tenure, but that doesn't fit the narrative that Warren is the villain here.)
This is how I interpret what you're saying with this post, and if so, I pretty much agree with you;

"It's not Warren's fault that he was a terrible hire."

I think you're probably right, it's not his fault.

Dude, shut up about his son. You keep posting the same thing on every comment on this issue. His son has nothing to do with his job and his stakeholders (presidents and chancellors in the Big Ten)

lol, as commissioner Kevin Warren has massive influence on Presidents. If Kevin warren thinks itis so dangerous to play then he needs to pull his son as a father. You know I’m not wrong on the issue soy boy.

^^ don’t waste your time with cultist bigots (who would get their old white asses kicked by “soy boys”). They’re proud to be wrong, and take pleasure in denying evidence that goes against their cult.

This is a good point, What qualified Warren for the job in the first place?

I support Warren, I think he did the right thing. You cant please everyone. His son is irrelevant in this discussion. Ask yourself is this: Do you care more about college football than public health?

I support Warren, I think he did the right thing. You cant please everyone. His son is irrelevant in this discussion. Ask yourself is this: Do you care more about college football than public health?
It's a little bit confusing, maybe kinda sad, that you see this is an either/or situation? Really?

lol, as commissioner Kevin Warren has massive influence on Presidents. If Kevin warren thinks itis so dangerous to play then he needs to pull his son as a father. You know I’m not wrong on the issue soy boy.

"Soy boy"? Haha.

That kind of says everything I need to know about who I'm dealing with here.

😂

"Soy boy"? Haha.

That kind of says everything I need to know about who I'm dealing with here.

😂

well you didn’t deny it. 🤷‍♂️ I’m sure you and MplsGophwr can watch don lemon and cooper to get your Covid updates telling everyone here how correct you two are.

I wonder if the silence from the presidents is because there is disagreement amongst the presidents.

well you didn’t deny it. 🤷‍♂️ I’m sure you and MplsGophwr can watch don lemon and cooper to get your Covid updates telling everyone here how correct you two are.

Deny what? What is there to deny? You called me "soy boy".

Do I think tofu is alright once in a while? yeah, probably once every few weeks.

Do I drink soy milk? No, I prefer almond milk.

Are you more of a man because you *think* you eat more meat than me? I eat plenty of animal protein (generally daily), but I think I'd be better off finding more balance in my diet. It's a goal.

Do I eat vegetables? Yes, they're good for humans.

Do I watch CNN? Sure, sometimes, but I think it's gone too far to the extreme in some cases.

Do I watch Fox News? No, because I have a college degree.

Do I understand most of what you post? I see you like to repeat yourself over and over with one talking point, but I find lots of your comments hard to decipher. Maybe use more capitalization and punctuation.

Deny what? What is there to deny? You called me "soy boy".

Do I think tofu is alright once in a while? yeah, probably once every few weeks.

Do I drink soy milk? No, I prefer almond milk.

Are you more of a man because you *think* you eat more meat than me? I eat plenty of animal protein (generally daily), but I think I'd be better off finding more balance in my diet. It's a goal.

Do I eat vegetables? Yes, they're good for humans.

Do I watch CNN? Sure, sometimes, but I think it's gone too far to the extreme in some cases.

Do I watch Fox News? No, because I have a college degree.

Do I understand most of what you post? I see you like to repeat yourself over and over with one talking point, but I find lots of your comments hard to decipher. Maybe use more capitalization and punctuation.
As I’m sure you know, most of these old white men suckered into listening to and making conservative talking heads filthy rich, would get their fragile asses whipped.

Did Warren screw up the timing of this? 100% yes. Not sure how that isn't obvious by now. Release the schedule and then turn around and cancel. Makes zero sense.
Is it all Warren's fault? No. He is only one person of many making the decisions.
Was the decision to not play the right or wrong one? No one knows. No one.
Hopefully he learns from this and does better when future trouble happens.

Is releasing the schedule, then holding an emergency meeting among the presidents when the medical experts point out the increased correlation of myocarditis with covid positive athletes, where the presidents then decide to postpone the season ... is that supposed to be some kind of unforgivable, mortal sin???

I guess, if you’re a conservative, anti-science cultist hack.

Is releasing the schedule, then holding an emergency meeting among the presidents when the medical experts point out the increased correlation of myocarditis with covid positive athletes, where the presidents then decide to postpone the season ... is that supposed to be some kind of unforgivable, mortal sin???

[/QUOTE

Both sides of this (play or don't play) have plenty of "experts" to prove they are correct. But you only believe the science that you like. Like I wrote, no one knows anything right now. Especially you. You are the least trustworthy poster on gh since you call people liars and racists on a daily basis. Plus, you are the first person to cry and demand posters be banned because you don't like them.

I think you mean to say, "because you got a college degree in the last several years".

Hmm, no. I may or may not be older than you, but I went to undergrad in the 90s. Even my graduate degrees are from the 2000s.

Btw, I think my possession of the latter definitely precludes (wait, my bad. "Precludes" means to "make impossible") me from watching Fox News. 😜

As I’m sure you know, most of these old white men suckered into listening to and making conservative talking heads filthy rich, would get their fragile asses whipped.

You seem to like making reference to ass kicking, punching, and other violent acts, and not just once in a great while. Are you some sort of granola eating, more "nuanced" semi- Clint Eastwood like character or just an angry liberal in stewing in the basement?

Speaking a day after the postponement, Ohio State coach Ryan Day said, "As a coach, you work your whole life for an opportunity to coach a team like this. ... It could have been a once-in-a-lifetime team."

When I think of a grinder who has paid his dues and may never get another chance, I think of Ryan Day.

Dude, shut up about his son. You keep posting the same thing on every comment on this issue. His son has nothing to do with his job and his stakeholders (presidents and chancellors in the Big Ten)
I noticed he got way more likes then you did.

My vote is he the antifa member.

Those sickly, skinny white people hiding behind the masks at Antifa pogroms and BLM "protests" tend to look a lot like I envision this person to resemble, at least based on his most angry posts. The masks these thugs are wearing were in place long before the COVID curse.

Both groups seem to attract a lot of very angry, unsatisfied, upper middle class, college educated white persons under 30 with a few worthless old hippie types mixed in, and not so many oppressed Black people in evidence. BLM appears to be about 10 percent Black, and the median age seems to be about 20, with the old dirty hippies factored in. Not too many Black people I know seem to think too much of BLM, maybe the slogan, but not the Soros funded mob.

Would you rather have a beer with MPLS,, Bob Kroll, or the Hugo rioter (burn Hugo to the ground) John Thompson?? Think about it. My answers might surprise some who judge me harshly, as I'd sit down with John Thompson first, (possibly not a bad guy, friend of Phil Castile, got emotional , went too far) then Bob Kroll, who is clearly not a KKK sympathizer, but an old school , blue collar Union DFL rep formed in the old DFL order.. He is not exactly Democrat Bull Connor's twin. The 3rd person might be OK, but message boards are message boards.

Last edited:

Science?
Don't wear a mask, wear a mask?
HCQ works, Cant use HCQ?
You tested positive for Covid, you have zero symptoms?
You may develop myocarditis, Mayo doctor says it is very rare and treatable?
Age group 15-24 reveals over 99% of Covid cases cured

The science actually indicates playing college sports is safe! !

Top Bottom