All Things Amir Coffey Thread - UPDTAED: A Gophers Commit!

It's official. Amir has committed to Le Cordon Bleu College to play basketball.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So the younger and shorter Trent Jr. is calling Coffey "little bro?"

So what hats will be on display when he makes his decision? I seriously don't even know what other schools are in play for Coffey. Is ISU still in the picture? Alabama? Texas?

Coffey will be a Gopher. Book it.

This is a signature recruit. Pitino did an excellent job recruiting Coffey. It also helps that The Mayor no longer resides in Aimes.

If our guards and big men show some skill and mature as this season progresses, we could have one hell of a team when Coffey arrives.

Coffey will be a Gopher. Book it.

This is a signature recruit. Pitino did an excellent job recruiting Coffey. It also helps that The Mayor no longer resides in Aimes.

If our guards and big men show some skill and mature as this season progresses, we could have one hell of a team when Coffey arrives.

It's really difficult for me not to think about next year. You'll have 3 large contributors being added before we even talk about wrapping up this year's recruiting class. Fitz, Coffey and Lynch will all log significant minutes (20 or so each I would suspect). Add in the valuable minutes our youngsters will be logging this year. We could have some very nice depth.

Everyone's confidence makes me that more worried. Expect the worst and hope for the best is the only way to maintain ones sanity as a Gopher fan.

Everyone's confidence makes me that more worried. Expect the worst and hope for the best is the only way to maintain ones sanity as a Gopher fan.

You're not sane. The fact that you think you are maintaining sanity proves it for me.

Get on board. The hurt feels sooo good when you get in this deep.

Go Gophers!!

Good sign that his dad is saying the PC is open to the public. His Dad is too wise to set his kid up for the public backlash of making a big deal and then not select the U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Good sign that his dad is saying the PC is open to the public. His Dad is too wise to set his kid up for the public backlash of making a big deal and then not select the U.
I don't pay much attention to basketball, but didn't people say that same thing for Travis or others?

C'mon Amir!!!!! Become the next Minnesota Coffey legend!

Promised myself I wasn't going to check this out until 4:00. I am a weak individual.

Mulligan I share your anticipation deficit disorder - a new iteration of ADD!
OK - this was good.

Conversation just had with my adult son:
SON: Hey, did you hear about Coffey?!
MOONLIGHT: No, what's going on with coffee?
SON: He's going to announce today. People are saying he's coming here!
MOONLIGHT: Oooh! Coffey! Really?! People on the Gopherhole?
SON: No, real people are saying it.

Top Bottom