All Things 2024 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

Vikings have what it take to get into the top 3 and yes Washington is thinking of trading down from the number 2 pick.
Source?

Nothing I’ve seen collaborates that take.

If it’s your opinion groovy, but when you say “thinking” that sounds to me like you’re referencing a third party.
New England is most likely QB. But Washington is not a sure bet to keep the 2 pick. Vikings need to spend the 1st round pick on a QB and not on defense ok. Seriously.
That’s your opinion and I disagree and I’m sure others agree/disagree as well.

We both have the right to be correct/wrong😀

Last edited:

This guy and then drafting the defensive tackle from Texas gives me goosebumps.
Yes, please.

Build from the inside out, it’s the same in any sport.

Ivan could be a double digit sacker with that gruesome twosome.
Pressure up the middle and stopping 7 yards runs........damn!

oh shit, we need to draft a qb.
Latest I saw was that one or both will drop into the second round.

Fun fact (I heard today) - there’s never been 6 QBs drafted in the first two rounds before.

Source?

Nothing I’ve seen collaborates that take.

If it’s your opinion groovy, but when you say “thinking” that sounds to me like you’re referencing a third party.

That’s your opinion and I disagree and I’m sure others agree/disagree as well.

We both have the right to be correct/wrong😀
Remember last year Minnesota were trying to trade up for Arizona pick. But Arizona traded the pick to Indianapolis.

Walking around and taking a piss are how you rate a stadium. Tell me you don’t go to games without telling me

Vikings have what it take to get into the top 3 and yes Washington is thinking of trading down from the number 2 pick. New England is most likely QB. But Washington is not a sure bet to keep the 2 pick. Vikings need to spend the 1st round pick on a QB and not on defense ok. Seriously.

My man Kliff Kingsbury may very well think that he can win with Sam Howell in Washington. I wouldn't put it past him. I happen to think Howell has some serious skills if they had a real OC. If KK and Washington want to work with Howell, they can take a massive haul from someone for that #2 pick.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I would roll the dice with Howell over a lot of other possible options at QB.

Walking around and taking a piss are how you rate a stadium. Tell me you don’t go to games without telling me
I already told you I don't go to games, none since 2018, try to pay attention.

As for walking around, yeah that's pretty necessary as there's not any method yet to be transported like Star Trek to ones seat. 1st time there colossal headache to meander up to the 3rd deck. Even the HS games I've been to there it's a huge pain in the ass with all the clubs and whatever to get to the Vikings sidelines.

Scheffler said he feels that Cousins will easily get the largest contract 💰 this cycle.

That will exceed $100M, easily.

Scheffler also said the market for Fields is less than robust.
Treat them like lottery tickets. Trade for Lance. Trade for Fields. Sign Sam Darnold. Pray for luck. if all else fails, Josh McCown.

Remember last year Minnesota were trying to trade up for Arizona pick. But Arizona traded the pick to Indianapolis.

Thanks for clarifying that’s it’s an educated guess on your part and not sourced information.

1st time there colossal headache to meander up to the 3rd deck. Even the HS games I've been to there it's a huge pain in the ass with all the clubs and whatever to get to the Vikings sidelines.
:rolleyes:

Somebody is really bitter and salty still at being priced out of season tickets for the Vikings.

That’s the actual reason for the fake takes about the Wilfs and USBS.

You said he was putting up a great season.

So back to my question. Hunters stats are empty and don't win you games, despite putting up big numbers.

Does Cousins win you games?

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

Somebody is really bitter and salty still at being priced out of season tickets for the Vikings.

That’s the actual reason for the fake takes about the Wilfs and USBS.
I don't know how much more plainly I can put it. I am perfectly happy to spend my Sunday mornings on the golf course, then watch the Vikings in HDTV in the clubhouse or in my living room from their glorious TV studio and speed through the dead time.

Absolutely zero bitterness about not seeing the games in person. I've turned down free tickets in the past, multiple times.

I don't know how much more plainly I can put it. I am perfectly happy to spend my Sunday mornings on the golf course, then watch the Vikings in HDTV in the clubhouse or in my living room from their glorious TV studio and speed through the dead time.

Absolutely zero bitterness about not seeing the games in person. I've turned down free tickets in the past, multiple times.
Same here. I love watching the others games, too.

You said he was putting up a great season.

So back to my question. Hunters stats are empty and don't win you games.

Does Cousins win you games?

Cousins does not win games (plural) in the Playoffs. He's stuck at 1. Singular.

What I said goes well beyond how you’ve dishonestly worded it here, and in fact answers your question
Your answer to does Cousins win you games was this:

Was playing at offensive player of the year level before injury.

Now back to my question........Hunter does not win you games with his big numbers. Does Cousins win you games?

Yes or No, would do!

You've dishonestly said you've answered the question.

No kidding.

You don’t care about reality and truth
You really need to check the definitions of "reality" and "truth".

A "would" have victory is fantasy. Not able to be proved. Might have thrown 3 picks and fumbled twice. We'll never know.

Meh... Lamar Jackson had 1 postseason win until this year, has 2 now, and has won multiple NFL league MVP honors.
Which is why Jackson is so grossly overrated. The Ravens have an elite GM and a great coach. Other than a single-year blip a couple years back have had a top 10 defense the entire time he's been there. They have a good rushing attack, even with non-descript RBs. They have the best kicker in the league. They drafted WRs for him the last few years and signed FA's there. They have a good/great receiving TE. And yet, he has largely not produced in the playoffs when it matters. That formula worked for Joe Flacco, but not for MVP Jackson. I've never been sold on the mental aspect of him and his leadership ability. When things turned in the playoffs this year he pouted instead of leading.

Top Bottom