All Things 2024 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

Vikings and OT Christian Darrisaw have agreed on a four-year deal worth up to $113 million in new money, including $77 million guaranteed. Darrisaw had two years left on his rookie contract. Deal includes $43.7 million guaranteed at signing. Deal negotiated by Drew Rosenhaus, Jason Rosenhaus and Robert Bailey.

Vikings and OT Christian Darrisaw have agreed on a four-year deal worth up to $113 million in new money, including $77 million guaranteed. Darrisaw had two years left on his rookie contract. Deal includes $43.7 million guaranteed at signing. Deal negotiated by Drew Rosenhaus, Jason Rosenhaus and Robert Bailey.
Why oh why did I decide to be an IT guy instead of an NFL football player?

All I want to hear early on is McCarthy's passes are on target and Dallas is unblock able.

It’s nice to get Jefferson and Darrisaw locked up now.

This is absolutely fantastic, but my understanding for a long time now was that while the Vikings would certainly TRY to extend Darrisaw now, he would wait until next offseason when he could likely sign an even bigger deal.

If I'm not mistaken, this will have huge positive salary cap implications for this year and beyond. Way, way, way better to do this now when they have money to spend under the cap this year and next year.

This is actually really, really fantastic news for the Purple

Shouldn't the All Things 2024 Vikings Reg Season Thread be commencing?

Top Bottom