All Things 2024 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread - Videos, Tweets, Articles, Rumors, Analysis and More

GopherPlaya

Reaction score
Doesn't appear we are recruiting Freitag on the basketball side:

Go Gophers!!
They are focusing on Asuma. I’ve said it before on here there are schools that have backed off a bit because of attitude & other issues. Iowa State & Baylor offered early & they weren’t mentioned as well.

Last edited:

ecoperson

Reaction score

Go Gophers!!
Perry is another SoCal recruit. I have seen him in some Top 100 lists. Johnson and company are continuing to look for talent in future B1G territory.

"It's a bold strategy,Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him."

sal

Reaction score
Perry is another SoCal recruit. I have seen him in some Top 100 lists. Johnson and company are continuing to look for talent in future B1G territory.

"It's a bold strategy,Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him."
Recruiting to the West as well as the East is a good strategy. We seem to be ahead of the curve as the B10 footprint expands.

Holy Man

Reaction score
Recruiting to the West as well as the East is a good strategy. We seem to be ahead of the curve as the B10 footprint expands.
Perhaps. But I get a little nervous about guys coming into our cold climate and not being able to handle it. Hopefully Henley and Evans can sell the others on it. Clearly there is some relational pipeline in SoCal. Not sure it’s just being ahead of the game with the new additions. I wonder if Thorson or Jenkins had previous contacts there.

Top Bottom