All Things 2024-25 Vikings Regular Season Thread

Cousins and Atlanta only score 10 and lose to Pittsburgh that kick 6 FGs.

Chicago had ZERO business beating Tennessee but Levis was hell bent on losing the game for the Titans. What in the actual f*ck....

I had action on Vikings winning, Jones with the first TD scored (+750), Josh Oliver over 7.5 receiving yards and Jones with over 14.5 receiving yards (15!! HA!). Swept all of them. Woo Hoo!

Sounds like the Packers have at least reached out to Ryan Tannehill, which a few teams should have done already. Tannehill would easily be better than the shitshow in Pittsburgh at QB and probably Las Vegas and still Tennessee.

at this point, it's hard to say if the Vikings are that much better, or if the Giants are just that damn bad.

I suspect a little of both.

the next couple of weeks will tell a lot more. 49ers, Texans and then the Packers in week #4. from what I'm reading, best case scenario for Jordan Love is that he returns in time for the Vikings - but that could be a long shot.

LOL at the Broncos who are up 10-9 with two safeties and two field goals while the QB has 25 yards on 17 attempts

What’s Brian Ferentz doing this year?

Did anyone here see any of Caleb Williams?

What was his problem today?

at this point, it's hard to say if the Vikings are that much better, or if the Giants are just that damn bad.

the next couple of weeks will tell a lot more. 49ers, Texans and then the Packers in week #4. from what I'm reading, best case scenario for Jordan Love is that he returns in time for the Vikings - but that could be a long shot.
I just hope Addison's ankle is not bad.

They were almost tripling JJ after he went out.

For all the Kwesi haters out there....

Pretty outstanding day for the FA signings for the Vikings; Darnold, Jones, Cashman, Van Ginkel, Gilmore, et al. Nice game for Dallas Turner as well. I'll have to watch most of the game (I watched Red Zone most of the day) but the Giants must have focused at least a little bit on Greenard? He didn't register a single stat on the sheet.

Pretty tough next 4 games, although GB just became a lot more manageable.

After seeing what little we've seen so far in Week 1, I'm feeling a LITTLE more optimistic about the long-shot bet I put down for the Bears to go 0-6 in the NFC North this season. They're still not good

Nice win.

With the NYG's unis it looked like they were playing the Montreal Canadians.
Exactly. I thought Maurice Richard was going to come in for Daniel Jones

Same. Daniel Jones is truly brutal.

Tyler Johnson with the Rams and huge catch and run.

I didn't know he was with them.

First thing I thought too 🤣
It was fresh on my mind from channel surfing last night and catching Fast Times at Ridgemont High. One of the kids looking for Van Halen tickets was wearing one of their sweaters.

fasttimesatridgemonthighmontrealcanadiensjersey-1~2.jpg

Could be my favorite non-Minnesota sport uniform.

Last edited:

If Darnold blows up ... we have to sign him again, don't we??

McCarthy can sit and learn, like Love did ..

Well it's only one week and against a pretty bad team, but as someone who was not one bit high on Darnold this offseason, I am so far wearing an egg on my face. Here's to me eating tons of crow all year long. Go Sam.

Well it's only one week and against a pretty bad team, but as someone who was not one bit high on Darnold this offseason, I am so far wearing an egg on my face. Here's to me eating tons of crow all year long. Go Sam.
While Darnold's performance was certainly encouraging, the establishment of at least a reliable running game and solid defense has me even more optimistic that they will at least be in the playoff hunt.

Again though, it was against a bad team, but on the road no less.

Knock on wood, but Vikes may have found a dependable kicker in Reichert. Always held my breath with Joseph as he seemed to miss 1 extra point a game (ok, I know that's an exaggeration). Kids steady so far through preseason and yesterday. Also, Zimmer's not here to mess with his psyche, lol.

Top Bottom