All Things 2024-25 Vikings Regular Season Thread

149 yards of offense

Kinda half-watching the replay of the Bears-Titans game on NFL Network.... it's painful just how bad the Bears were. Down 17-0 in the first half until the Bears kicked a FG to end the first half, 17-3.

What makes it such an awful performance is how bad the Titans are, and will be this season. Those were two terrible teams. I'll continue to short the Bears all season until they start to show something else. Will Levis is a dumpster fire.

The rumblings I've read is one of the main reasons the Titans dumped Mike Vrabel is he wasn't buying into Levis as an NFL QB and the GM, Ran Carthon (who is all the way up the owner's ass) wanted someone who would take orders better. Ugly situation, barring Levis completely doing a 180 and pulling his head out of his ass.

On June 5, I got the Bears at 35-1 (+3500) to lose all 6 NFC North division games. Liking that bet a whole lot more now

Kinda half-watching the replay of the Bears-Titans game on NFL Network.... it's painful just how bad the Bears were. Down 17-0 in the first half until the Bears kicked a FG to end the first half, 17-3.

What makes it such an awful performance is how bad the Titans are, and will be this season. Those were two terrible teams. I'll continue to short the Bears all season until they start to show something else. Will Levis is a dumpster fire.

The rumblings I've read is one of the main reasons the Titans dumped Mike Vrabel is he wasn't buying into Levis as an NFL QB and the GM, Ran Carthon (who is all the way up the owner's ass) wanted someone who would take orders better. Ugly situation, barring Levis completely doing a 180 and pulling his head out of his ass.

On June 5, I got the Bears at 35-1 (+3500) to lose all 6 NFC North division games. Liking that bet a whole lot more now
Time will tell if I'm right or not, but I never really bought into the Bears hype this offseason. Sure they will probably be a bit better, but I don't see them as a playoff team.

Full disclosure, I said the same thing about the Lions last offseason and was certainly wrong about that one.

It was Williams first game so it can take a bit to figure things out. But the Bears got a lot of love this last offseason as if they were going to be really good right away. I don't see it either.

Levis was a common "sleeper" I saw often when getting ready for my fantasy drafts too.

It was Williams first game so it can take a bit to figure things out. But the Bears got a lot of love this last offseason as if they were going to be really good right away. I don't see it either.

Levis was a common "sleeper" I saw often when getting ready for my fantasy drafts too.

For sure about Williams, but there's a lot more wrong with the Bears than a developing QB; there OL is still crap, they can't run the ball (3.8 YPC, and that was skewed by a 14-yd run by DJ Moore).

I just don't think they are good; I don't think Eberflus knows what he's doing, and I think Poles/Warren are completely f'ng morons behind the scenes.

Addison officially ruled out against SF. McCaffrey still listed as "Questionable" but wants to play. Mason is no CMC but he won't be much easier to stop. That dude runs hard and he runs angry.

I give the Vikes a chance but they will have to earn every yard and our Defense needs to get some turnovers. I'm hoping for a continuance of Ogee's Sam Darnold Reclamation Tour.

Last edited:

Dopey play by Turner on that punt. How do you mess that up so badly?

That’ll work. Crazy thing is the crossing was open too and he could have gotten a bunch of yards too.

Am I completely out of line saying PA and Bercich are a horrible listen. I can’t handle the constant whining of Bercich and the extreme homerism. Full disclosure: not a Vikings fan. Not being a dink, I’m just curious of other thoughts here.

Last edited:

Am I completely out of line saying PA and Bercich are a horrible listen. I can’t handle the constant whining of Bercich and the extreme homerism. Full disclosure: not a Vikings fan. Not being a dink, I’m just curious of other thoughts here.
P.A. is kind of a dweeb but at least his play by play can be exciting. His analysis is generally terrible when he gets into that.

Bercich is just awful all around IMO.

I don’t care for either. Some really like them, some really dislike them. Seems to be little in between.

They should be 0-2

The Rams had 5 chances the other night.
I’m convinced the Dan Campbell experience has an expiration date of 3-4 years; that kind of energy from a manager/coach can be exhausting after a while.

The Vikings should offer JJ McCarthy to the Broncos for next year's 1st round pick. Bo Nix sucks.

Top Bottom