All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to watch the game next week.

But I hope like hell that the Vikings win.

For no other reason than to F with kg and any of you other dips__t who think we can cheat our way to a better draft pick and then actually draft someone better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leber interview will contain that wonderful question. ‘ How to you begin to digest this upsetting loss?’

Are you counting 2023 a win because of Addison and Blackmon? Addison maybe, but Blackmon is hardly a sure thing.

If you expect to draft a QB and instantly put them into contending team I am not sure that is realistic. Maybe is they are a too 3 pick, but not a middle of the first round guy.
You can't expect much more from a 3rd round pick than what Blackmon has given. Obviously final outcome is TBD.

Instantly? No. By 2025 and for sure by 2026? Yes. See Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence etc.

Whatever howeda’s gut says … just do the opposite. You’ll be right 80% of the time.

The Vikings path to still get in next week isn't that crazy. Seattle isn't great. The Bears could beat the Packers. One of Saints/Bucs lose.

Bucs aren’t going to lose to Carolina.

Saints lose at home to Atlanta? I dunno

They need a spend big bucks on a CB, both safety positions, and a QB. That money is gonna go really quick. Not to mention not sure what happens if they give Jefferson an extension this offseason.
Bynum and Metellus grade out fine.

They need more CBs and D-line on defense.

Pace Jr. was a great signing. He's a very good LB.

The Vikings should either sign Cousins, or go all-in on a draft QB by trading up for the guy they want.

If you keep Cousins, you could hit on a big time position player in the draft. The team could easily contend for the NFC North.

People were talking earlier in the season about firing KOC and hiring Flores to keep him from leaving

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

An absolute collapse on defense

Thanks for starting Hall. Great call on that one.
It was the right move. At least we know he isn’t the answer. They weren’t winning that game no matter who started. Mullens didn’t score many more points.

You can't expect much more from a 3rd round pick than what Blackmon has given. Obviously final outcome is TBD.

Instantly? No. By 2025 and for sure by 2026? Yes. See Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence etc.
Yes both of those guys were drafted 1st overall. I believe I had a qualifier there that if the Vikings throw a season away and get the number 1 pick they could contend right away. That is the exception. You ain’t gonna compete right away drafting 10-17 for a quarterback.

Tonight it would be nice if Blackmon would cover someone. The packer WR’s were as open as red lake is even though guys are fishing on it.

Bynum and Metellus grade out fine.

They need more CBs and D-line on defense.

Pace Jr. was a great signing. He's a very good LB.

The Vikings should either sign Cousins, or go all-in on a draft QB by trading up for the guy they want.

If you keep Cousins, you could hit on a big time position player in the draft. The team could easily contend for the NFC North.
We need help all over the field. This defense is crap everywhere.

I don't understand how the drafting of one big time position player is going to do much.

It was the right move. At least we know he isn’t the answer. They weren’t winning that game no matter who started. Mullens didn’t score many more points.
I agree but then why pull him at halftime. The guy threw 10 passes and maybe the Vikings ran 20 plays in the first half. That hardly seems like enough to make a decisin.

I agree but then why pull him at halftime. The guy threw 10 passes and maybe the Vikings ran 20 plays in the first half. That hardly seems like enough to make a decisin.
Wrong reads. Have a feeling KOC knew it wasn’t going to happen if he stayed in. Mullens at least gave them a chance to have a spark. Try to inspire the defense to not suck.

Might have been 23-23, who knows.

False to start him.

Everyone trying to pretend like it was the right move has egg on their faces.
What does this mean? kg21 asking about starting Hall.

After a game with four interceptions?

Seems plausible

Next week the season is mercifully over.

Need the following things.

Bears over Packers
Atlanta over New Orleans
Vegas to win

If so, we will pick 9th

What does this mean? kg21 asking about starting Hall.

After a game with four interceptions?

Seems plausible
That the coaching staff thought it was a good idea to start Hall.

Egg on their face, egg on howeda’s face.

Next week the season is mercifully over.

Need the following things.

Bears over Packers
Atlanta over New Orleans
Vegas to win

If so, we will pick 9th
Hope we get the 12th pick, just to F with you :)

Won’t matter in the slightest

Top Bottom