All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

The complete collapse of the Vikings defense since the Raider game is alarming.
they are small, not fast and getting destroyed.

I'd like to tell Mlps that both lines are getting destroyed, but he doesn't like that.

I am fairly certain these last few games have pretty much sunk Flores chance of being a head coach next year. Whether that is good or bad for the Vikings I don’t know.

I see dark times ahead for this franchise though. They need great players at all the expensive positions, CB, QB, DE, FS, MLB. They have to sign or pass of Couisns, Hunter. They have to pay Darissaw and Jefferson. They have to decide what to do with smith. Their highly paid Tightened will be coming of major knee surgery, so who knows when he plays next year. The next 2-3 years the piper will be paid for all the decisions speilman made the few years of his control.

It's quite depressing.

This defense needs help everywhere. The interior of the offensive line is getting blown up yet again. I still say darrisaw and O'Neill are overrated.

We have a TE with a torn ACL.

And qb with a torn achilles.

Things are looking great.

I am fairly certain these last few games have pretty much sunk Flores chance of being a head coach next year. Whether that is good or bad for the Vikings I don’t know.

I see dark times ahead for this franchise though. They need great players at all the expensive positions, CB, QB, DE, FS, MLB. They have to sign or pass of Couisns, Hunter. They have to pay Darissaw and Jefferson. They have to decide what to do with smith. Their highly paid Tightened will be coming of major knee surgery, so who knows when he plays next year. The next 2-3 years the piper will be paid for all the decisions speilman made the few years of his control.
With the collapse of the defense, I would not sign anyone who won't contribute in 2025/2026. I would not keep Hunter as good as he is, he has about 2 good years left. I would also only keep Cousins on a reasonable deal you can get out of after a year. Everything should be pointed towards contending again in 2025.

Are you talking Harrison Smith. The guy is slow and invisible.

With the collapse of the defense, I would not sign anyone who won't contribute in 2025/2026. I would not keep Hunter as good as he is, he has about 2 good years left. I would also only keep Cousins on a reasonable deal you can get out of after a year. Everything should be pointed towards contending again in 2025.
Ok, don't keep Hunter.

But you could have traded him a few weeks back for a low first or high second.

Just FU_K

If KoC can’t draw up plays for the best WR in football to help a rookie QB succeed I don’t want him coaching. Also there is nothing better than declension in sports.

I got news for you, there is no way you’re gonna rebuild this roster and contract mess in time to compete in 2025. I am thinking 2030, just in time for Jefferson to decline.

I got news for you, there is no way you’re gonna rebuild this roster and contract mess in time to compete in 2025. I am thinking 2030, just in time for Jefferson to decline.
We aren't in that bad of shape. We are currently 51 million under.

It's the drafting that has killed. We draft nothing defensively

Harrison will be done, Davenport is probably done. They will have the money.

It's quite depressing.

This defense needs help everywhere. The interior of the offensive line is getting blown up yet again. I still say darrisaw and O'Neill are overrated.
fWIW -

Darrisaw is ranked #2 & O’Neil #8 by PFF - those ratings are disclosed in player introductions.

At least you’re not an Eagle 🦅 fan - they’ve fallen off a cliff
We have a TE with a torn ACL.

And qb with a torn achilles.

Things are looking great.

Foolish to go to Mullens here. What is the point?

2030? Have you watched the NFL in the last 20 years? There's no such thing as a 7 year rebuild. Two years. Three max.

If Mullens starts next week, there's no reason to watch the game.

Gotta wonder how many Viking fans are at the game that passed on selling their tickets and are now just miserable drinking $22.00 beer hating their lives?

2030? Have you watched the NFL in the last 20 years? There's no such thing as a 7 year rebuild. Two years. Three max.
Then They better figure out how to draft and they better get a top 5 pick or top 10 pick at worse in 2024 and 2025.

Then They better figure out how to draft and they better get a top 5 pick or top 10 pick at worse in 2024 and 2025.
The 2022 draft was a disaster. 2023 was not. They will have the 10th-12th pick in 2024. They can and should get a QB.

Typical Vikings, march down the field, come away with nothing.

fWIW -

Darrisaw is ranked #2 & O’Neil #8 by PFF - those ratings are disclosed in player introductions.

At least you’re not an Eagle 🦅 fan - they’ve fallen off a cliff
awesome

Darrisaw has given up 2 sacks tonight and has been whipped

It doesn’t matter who plays QB, the offensive line is trash, and the defense is several steps below that. They’ve completely quit and have no pride left. This is a disgrace.

Typical Vikings, march down the field, come away with nothing.
Then a handoff up the middle for 20 yards. Do we have any defensive lineman?

It's literally unbelievable.

I thought love would be trash. Everything is just peachy in Viking land.

Top Bottom