All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Great take!

Because they beat up on the Falcons and the duo of Heinecke/Ridder, a dome team playing in the snow?

I would gladly bet just about any conceivable amount of money that Justin Fields will not be the starting QB for the Chicago Bears for 16+ games in the 2025 season. Zero chance. And if he's truly a "franchise QB", that would be a terrible bet.

Vikings win 6 straight games and they are Super Bowl champions. They have already won 5 straight this season, so let’s do that again and I will take the heartbreak of Super Bowl runner ups. Skol.

Enjoy - impressive Nostradamus mode

Not THAT much; I made the Lamar bet around Thanksgiving and the Ravens bet about November 1, along with futures on Buffalo and Cincinnati! Also have a tiny bit of action on the Lions just getting to the SB, winning the NFC. Oh well

EDIT: Lamar WAS the only MVP bet I made though.

Not THAT much; I made the Lamar bet around Thanksgiving and the Ravens bet about November 1, along with futures on Buffalo and Cincinnati! Also have a tiny bit of action on the Lions just getting to the SB, winning the NFC. Oh well

EDIT: Lamar WAS the only MVP bet I made though.
Ravens are such a complete team, that's it’s so much fun to watch as a fan.

Amazing what an impact Zay Flowers had had in their offense.

Because they beat up on the Falcons and the duo of Heinecke/Ridder, a dome team playing in the snow?

I would gladly bet just about any conceivable amount of money that Justin Fields will not be the starting QB for the Chicago Bears for 16+ games in the 2025 season. Zero chance. And if he's truly a "franchise QB", that would be a terrible bet.
My money is that Fields will get dealt to ATL for a 2-3 Round Pick in 2024.

OK. That is fair and I don't know if that's actually allowed, either. It may not be. I had not seen the actual video of what happened when I said that, so I had the wrong thing in my head.

I think this article nails it on the head: https://larrybrownsports.com/football/lions-confusing-2-point-conversion-cowboys/626351

It’s not 100 percent clearly exactly who Allen was looking at, but he appeared to be focused on Skipper and pointed at Skipper, despite Decker approaching to report as eligible.

Allen may have thought Skipper was running at him to report as eligible and then just went to tell the Cowboys that No. 70 was eligible, even if Skipper never said a word.

The Lions’ mistake is that they sent three offensive linemen toward Allen — with the obvious intent to deceive Dallas’ defense. The problem is they confused the official, who reported the “wrong” player eligible.

In my opinion, this was an execution error by Detroit. If they didn’t want to confuse the official, they should have told Skipper to run straight to the huddle rather than run toward the official. They should have made it clear to the official who was reporting as eligible. They failed to do so, which is part of their responsibility.

Not to mention, going to excessive and risky lengths to try to deceive the defense on the trick play.

Refs are human. The deception worked too well.

The people who are pissed are bettors. Plain and simple

Of course, if you bet on Detroit for the spread ... you won. Or the Under, you won. Converting the 2pt wouldn't have changed that either.

It's just the people who bet on the Detroit .... ML ... and probably as part of a 5-leg parlay, who are pissed off. :ROFLMAO:
The guy shouldn’t be an official if that confused him. 68 was right in his face doing the eligible motion.

Geesus. Do the Viking QB Coaches demand that their QBs throw behind their receivers!

Collingsworth acting like that was a hard throw. Our secondary is a disaster.

I think the defense just played out of their minds during the middle third of the season. Secondary is terrible. No pass rush without blitzing. They’re really bad.

What’s the worse Vikings home game loss to the packers ever? This thing is getting out of control

Collinsworth is obsessed with benching Hall for Mullens. For what purpose? They're not winning this game. Hall should take every remaining snap in the season.

The complete collapse of the Vikings defense since the Raider game is alarming.

Wonder how much Flores and O'Connell bet on the Packers or did they just take the over?

Top Bottom