All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Yes, he is, but I don't think this is long term at all. He may not even be back next year.
I think he will be very selective on where he goes to be a head coach. He got jobbed at Miami and you usually don’t get a third crack at it so better make sure the 2nd crack is the right situation.

Blitz the house. If there's no sack or turnover here the game is over.

Fasten your seatbelts. That was some fleck very conservative play calling the last 3 plays to just assume a 50 yard field goal would be good.

MplsGopher was mad when the Vikings drafted Addison.

He might be ROY and a a future pro bowl or all pro at WR.

Time to eat some crow.
Well, I was mad we had to play this game tonight.

You just never know.

That Offense looked pretty good too. 45 passing attempts for 378 yards, 2 touchdowns and zero sacks. Now if they just can score inside the 10...

Barerro and kole would scoff at that idea
I rarely listen to that tool unless I'm coming home.

I know he was doing a segment on who had the better chance this week, the gophers or vikings.........basically smirking on air at having a chance in either game.

I'm sure he'll be pissed tomorrow.

What a game! Defense was outstanding. Cousins was elite. Addison is a stud. OL played well. I didn’t even really notice Ingram which is a good thing. Lots of guys stepping up.

Question: When Addison caught that last 3rd down pass with just over 2 minutes left, they declined the penalty. Why didn’t the clock run after that? Addison was in bounds.

What a game! Defense was outstanding. Cousins was elite. Addison is a stud. OL played well. I didn’t even really notice Ingram which is a good thing. Lots of guys stepping up.

Question: When Addison caught that last 3rd down pass with just over 2 minutes left, they declined the penalty. Why didn’t the clock run after that? Addison was in bounds.
The big change on offense needs to be Mattison. He's slow, has poor vision, can't break tackles, can't catch, and doesn't have a strong grasp on field positioning as exemplified by failing to sit in the hole of the defense when Cousins missed him in the end zone.

Otherwise, he's great!

Akers and Chandler need to eat up Mattison's PT.

Apologize and repent for your cowardice.

MAYBE I'll let you back on the bandwagon.

MAYBE

Didn't San Fran call timeout?

I think he will be very selective on where he goes to be a head coach. He got jobbed at Miami and you usually don’t get a third crack at it so better make sure the 2nd crack is the right situation.
I would never hire the guy as a HC and I don't think he got jobbed.

If you believe the reports, he actively worked to try to get his GM fired, destroyed the Dolphins chance at Brady (he admits this) and then dimes out the owner for trying to get a top pick.

The Vikings are a damn good team

:)

I don't hear much repentance!

Didn't San Fran call timeout?
Yeah, I just double-checked.

San Fran had two timeouts on our last drive.

They called one of them on that short 1 yard pass to TJ with like 3:30 left. They called the second one on the run after the two minute warning.

The clock should have been running after Addison's catch.

They called one of them on that short 1 yard pass to TJ with like 3:30 left. They called the second one on the run after the two minute warning.

Yeah if that was wrong and SF found a way to win, that would have been a huge mistake.

Agreed. I was yelling at the TV. Clock has to run there or make SF call their last TO. If it had run, the clock would have been down to about 25 or 30 seconds when we missed the field goal instead of 1:10 or whatever it was. I think officials f'ed up and surprised Vikings didn't jump all over them.

Well I saw something on Twitter saying in the NFL a penalty stops the clock under 5 minutes even if it’s declined. Really weird if true. Why not let the team that didn’t commit the penalty decide?

I was wondering that too. Minnesota teams never get breaks from the officials!

Top Bottom