All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Does a trade to NYJ work if we take back Arodge?
LOL

The whole point would be to get one of the top qb's in this loaded class. Of course, we'd pick the wrong guy, but still

Reminds me of our playoff game with the niners a few yrs ago when they basically clobbered us without passing.

Prime Time Kirk couldn’t get it done again.

I’m joking of course but I’m sure there will be people claiming this. He played really well.

Prime Time Kirk couldn’t get it done again.

I’m joking of course but I’m sure there will be people claiming this. He played really well.
364 yards passing, not great protection, a 128 qb rating and 4 touchdowns.

Not exactly a Kirk problem.

Cut Osborn. Never understood the infatuation with him
There was some guy just beaching about the draft of Addison, because this Osborn was a clear number 2. He sucks. Various drops tonight and couldn't hang onto the ball against Tampa for the pick. He's definitely a 3 and most likely a 4 on most teams.

Our online or our dline. Trying to figure out which is worse.

The thing is that this isn't a surprise to anyone. Except Kwesi?

The common thread with all these talent woes isn't spielman, kwesi or studwell.. Its Rob Brzezinski.

Last edited:

The common thread with all these talent woes isn't spielman, kwesi or Jeff siemon. Its Rob Brzezinski.
Well, we've talked about it before. We haven't drafted a difference maker since Danielle hunter, which was 9 years ago.

Vikings havent drafted a DT since Shariff Floyd in 2014. Unfortunately his career ended early.

Before that, it was 2003 with Kevin Williams.

In my limited experience watching a 3-4, seems to me your 3 DL all need to be pretty damn talented to make it work. Vikings have nothing but journey man.

And I'm over seeing DEs out in coverage, like I saw DJ Wonnum last night. Its just dumb

I forgot to say a "defensive difference maker!"

They can draft offense, but not defense.
No, the Offensive Line has been awful as well. They refuse to deal with the line of scrimmage.

The only "difference makers" they draft are wide receivers and the occasional running back.

Getting rid of Scott Studwell, who I confuse with Jeff Siemon, was the biggest mistake they have made.

Ok, this Addison kid is interesting. We will have him and JJ and Hockenson for many years.

Is this the future for the Vikings offense? A great (but very expensive) receiving corps, virtually no running game... and a rookie QB?

Is that the plan, going forward?

Top Bottom