All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

This right here is why fans were in disbelief that there wasn't even a trade for a lefty reliever made.

What he did as a catcher is amazing. The 2nd part of his career doesn’t cancel out the first part.

The injuries, switch to 1st from catcher, move away from the Dome/turf and the advent of massive defensive shifts, all played parts in limiting the later half of his career. Through about 2010 he was in the Johnny Bench stratosphere.

I still think he's going to make it to Cooperstown.

I think he’s just a reserved guy that probably wouldn’t be heard from much regardless.
Sounds like just wants to lay low and raise his kids. Good on him.

Any other seam heads out there try this? Warning it's quite addicting. I finally got a perfect board yesterday after a few weeks of failed efforts.

Pretty easy today, no teams just awards.

IG.png

My issue with mauer is he treated every at bat like he had 2 strikes.

He never went up there and said F it, im swinging as hard as i can on this swing

I’m assuming Ramirez didn’t like him standing over him? Not sure.

Im thinking Ramirez will be suspended for 5 or maybe ten games, as he threw and landed a 🥊. What a woeful lineup without him and Nailor (whose on IR with an oblique) - 😱.

Imagine they give Anderson additional games as he was the instigator.

I’m assuming Ramirez didn’t like him standing over him? Not sure.

Certainly looked like it. Anderson was straddling the bag waiting for the throw. Ramirez slid underneath him. He looked ticked off that Anderson didn't jump off within a second.

Read this morning that in a press conference after the game, Ramirez claimed that he was angry that Anderson tagged him too hard. Said that Anderson does that all the time.

Would love to hear the unedited audio of what Ramierz screamed at Anderson causing him to go into the "put 'em up" stance. No matter what we said it was an idiotic and regrettable move by Anderson.

Robin Ventura could explain that to him and Ventura had a pretty good reason to charge the mound. Anderson had nothing.

Certainly looked like it. Anderson was straddling the bag waiting for the throw. Ramirez slid underneath him. He looked ticked off that Anderson didn't jump off within a second.

Read this morning that in a press conference after the game, Ramirez claimed that he was angry that Anderson tagged him too hard. Said that Anderson does that all the time.
Just watched the replay on my TV and Anderson does 🏷️ him hard enough to knock off his 🪖.
Would love to hear the unedited audio of what Ramierz screamed at Anderson causing him to go into the "put 'em up" stance. No matter what we said it was an idiotic and regrettable move by Anderson.

Robin Ventura could explain that to him and Ventura had a pretty good reason to charge the mound. Anderson had nothing.
I’m thinking the Mighty Whities may have to retire their Gangster HR celebration outfit after Anderson’s sorry showing (Capone is rolling in his grave).

Maybe a ballerina custom is a better fit?

Almost like he should play more. Of course then the numbers might go down.
So who else, besides me🤣, had Jeffers on their bingo card as the Twin most likely to win a Silver Slugger this season?

So fun watching him and Kepler stride to the box as they can’t wait to get in and rake; the difference in their confidence between this year and last season is astounding. If you played and were on a hot streak, there’s nothing sweeter than going to face the 🤡 on the mound - mano et mano. I wish I could grab a stick and go into a cage right now, I probably couldn’t hit 💩 , but I’d be striding like an 18 year old with big 🧅.

No, I have not taken my meds yet 😃

They must be taking remaining SOS into account, heavily

Yeah, of course also a product of our division. If we were in the East or West our chances might be in the single digits.

Correa grounded into 18 double plays last year which was good enough for T13th in the MLB. It's clear he was unhappy with that as he now leads the majors with 22 this season after 2 more today. Hard works pays off.

Nice outing thus far from Dallas- fun to watch guys like him and Kenta that know how to pitch like pros.

Top Bottom