All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

So nice to see Correa get a big hit. Need more of those.

Last edited:

Pagan blow it for the Twins. had a nice few games and then blow it today. tied at 2.

0-2 and the guy in the box is a stiff and Jax has used his two engagements - would’ve been a perfect spot for a pitch out for a base stealing threat and Az. Needs to get that runner into scoring position.

Last edited:

There’s a reason I’m not making decisions. Kepler would have been gone awhile ago. But is hitting the ball well now.

Wallner has the potential to hit 35 home runs.
You and me both brother!

“Doubt is uncomfortable, but certainty is insane.” - Voltaire.

I’ve always liked him and if this is his last year, this run will make him a trade able asset in the off season. I also hope he has good years left regardless of what his future holds.

Just looked it up. In the first round, all three games are hosted by the higher seed.

He is who he thought he was. But Jax and Theilbar weren't any better today.
I simply posted a statistic that refuted the notion of him only being good for last few games; ergo, not my opinion, but a fact. A 1.31 ERA is good by any measure 😉 Over a 20 game span.

Hopefully future Ws will make you happier😀.

Hope you have an enjoyable Monday, unless you’ve made other plans bro😉

Last edited:

Cleveland has the 2nd most difficult remaining schedule. Twins have the 27th most difficult remaining schedule. It's over. Cleveland could very easily get passed by Detroit.
Careful Golf,

I've been following Minnesota Sports for decades!

Careful Golf,

Point taken. We have all the advantages at this point so should be a slam dunk. Would be pretty bad if we gave it up at this point.

Cleveland has the 2nd most difficult remaining schedule. Twins have the 27th most difficult remaining schedule. It's over. Cleveland could very easily get passed by Detroit.
Careful Golf,

The one thing in Cleveland's favor is they have 6 games vs the Twins to try and make up ground. That's what at least gives the Guards a puncher's chance, IMO.

Middleton drops a bomb on the White Sox. Grifol best start updating his resume.
Have to say I take great joy in seeing that franchise implode pretty much year after year. 3 years ago they looked to have an incredibly bright future, now they're the biggest disappointment in MLB. Seeing Tim Anderson get KO'd brought a smile to my face as well.

Middleton drops a bomb on the White Sox. Grifol best start updating his resume.

Part of me thinks Grifol was put in an impossible situation. They need a massive overhaul. Get rid of guys like Anderson. It appears Grifol was still making mistakes but I'm going to guess there'd be lots of problems no matter what he did. The player leadership appears to be really bad.

Last edited:

Top Bottom