All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

All this Kepler flack(and I get it hes a vet and hasnt hit well since 2019) but at least he plays elite D.

Miranda is a below average defender. HIts into copious amounts of DPs and currently is slashing .212/.268/.242 while consistently batting 4th.

Hes gotta hit or gtfo out of the middle of the order. Its quick, weak outs everytime up.

The 91 or 87 twins get that out at home

The 91 or 87 twins get that out at home

I mean this was an clown show inning all around

Vasquez with inexcusable catchers interference.

Miranda with a half assed throw to first abandoing 3B. Solano running off 1B. Which allows Red sox to put a runner on 3rd instead of the dead ball.

Trash can Gordon cant make a infield in play. Vasquez whose supposed to be elite cant bail out and catch the ball anyways.

Poor Jax.

What a weird azz play with the interference

Let’s pick Solano, Gordon & Vasquez 🆙

I mean this was an clown show inning all around

Vasquez with inexcusable catchers interference.

Miranda with a half assed throw to first abandoing 3B. Solano running off 1B. Which allows Red sox to put a runner on 3rd instead of the dead ball.

Trash can Gordon cant make a infield in play. Vasquez whose supposed to be elite cant bail out and catch the ball anyways.

Poor Jax.

Yeah, Sox just put the ball in play and we did the rest

I’m pretty sure it’s unearned. Runner doesn’t make it to 3rd without the error.

It should be but they had it as earned due to the dead play

Maybe itll update did they give one of the two bozos an error on that play??

So bases loaded with no one out. Buxton is up and he’s been terrible lately. Do you hunt cause I do.

In that situation we will definitely take that Buck

Sac fly and moved the lead runner.

Sending the runner saves yet another Miranda DP.

Great decision.

Duran threw 19 pitches so unless we really want to extend him. Who else we got? We used all our good bullets of Jax/Duran/Theilbar/Lopez

Its basically Alcala or Moran and I think they have a lot of lefties coming up.

Vasquez has picked the wrong night to stop being an elite defensive catcher.

The dumbest rule in baseball is the dropped 3rd strike. Like you can get rewarded for swinging at a really bad pitch.

Definition of beating yourself

Cant blame Baldelli for this one.

Just baseball players not executing. Horrible defense. Moran cant even get lefties out. No clutch hits.

Lucky where the ball ended up, but gotta give Miranda props on that one. Very nice play.

Just a brutal loss.

Thank god this division stinks. For once we have great pitching(except maybe bottom of barrel like Moran) but the rest of the team is baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Get Polanco and AK up here. Why are they in AAA?? Both have no business hitting down there.

Top Bottom