All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Can we not hang some giant blackout curtains in the left field stands to stop the shadows?

It’s gonna be really disappointing is the game was over after 5 hitters in the top of the first.

Seems Sonny has settled down. Now let’s get him some runs

Hope the Twins are not in their anemic at bat mode as really need to put runners on base and get some runs! That error in the first really hurts.

Wallner is also not very good right now. The young lefties are not looking great in the bright lights or shadows.

Wallner is also not very good right now. The young lefties are not looking great in the bright lights or shadows.
Agreed. Would rest him tomorrow.

Sonny left too many hangers over middle if plate. Bad time for bad start.

Need good Ryan tomorrow.

The taken strike 3’s and then the flailing at strike 3’s in the other batters box is really annoying. Did the twins not have any game plan for how this guy was gonna pitch. Houston certainly knew what Sonny was gonna do.

Squandering one opportunity after another. 9 K’s so far 😡

Hope the Twins are not in their anemic at bat mode as really need to put runners on base and get some runs! That error in the first really hurts.
They’ve put runners on base. That’s not the problem. Getting them home is

If Willi is gonna get on base he needs to be running. I know when he’s been on base it was 5-0 and 6-1, but if he runs in the 6th you stay out of the double play and it’s a 6-2 game and you’re still batting. He also stayed on 1st when Jeffers hit the ball into center field with no outs. Had he stolen 2nd he would have been on that out and might have scored on a sacrifice to break the seal.

Are the ‘I told you so’ posters here yet? Meatsauce says the twins are hideous.

Why is Jax coming into a 9-1 game with 1 out in the 9th? Is he not important enough to be all hands on deck tomorrow in a win or go home game? Just let Bailey eat it at this point.

Looking forward to hearing PA provide the insight on how Houston was cheating.

Gametime tomorrow depends on the result of the Texas game. If Texas wins - 6pm, if Texas loses - 1pm.

What a load of crap, and a really shitty thing to do to everyone involved in game day operations.

And complete disrespect for these two teams.

Last edited:

Gametime tomorrow depends on the result of the Texas game. If Texas wins - 1pm, if Texas loses - 6pm.

What a load of crap, and a really shitty thing to do to everyone involved in game day operations.

Money and tv don’t give two shits about respect of people.

Gametime tomorrow depends on the result of the Texas game. If Texas wins - 1pm, if Texas loses - 6pm.

Do you have that backwards? I thought Texas sweep = night game?

Sorry everyone, this was probably my fault. I started looking ahead to the schedule if they were to advance. Wanted to see if trying to go to an ALCS game would work with our schedule.

Top Bottom